“Cozy, stylish and good value”

Bed & Breakfast Rhome86
Ranked #404 of 3,734 Rome B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Definitely recommended : convenient location (Termini and major attractions within walking distance), clean and modern rooms (designed creatively, not like all others same, same b&b), kind and attentive host (Antonio, tkanks for the tips and Q&A sessions ;-)).
I'm regular in Rome (the food, the sights :)) and this B&B is really one of the best you can get !

1  Thank bluemelon
Rhome86, Manager at Bed & Breakfast Rhome86, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

thanks a lot for your review, it's not true that all is perfect...but we are getting better and we are improving comfort and services (step by step, we will not stop our project in progress!) and most of all... my english is very bad (I am going to study in an english school...).
Your presence has given to the Rhome86 an atmosphere more gentle and elegant! thank you so much.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the napoleon guest house in October. The host was amazing very friendly and informative of Rome’s attractions. The property is in a great location no more than 15 minuets to most attractions. We visited the Vatican city while we were in Rome we caught the metro there but walked back to the guest house at a slow pace it took about an hour. The guest house is a short walk away from termini station and bus station please do not be put of by the old and worn exterior of the buildings, once we had been met by our host and taken in to the guest house we were very pleased we had chosen to stay here. We stayed in the green room which was clean and comfortable. The shower was brilliant and the guest house provides a hair dryer. Breakfast is lovely we were given toast, cereals fresh baked goods, yogurts, teas, coffees and juice I feel the host goes beyond what we were expecting ( so thank you) . Also a good idea the guest house has a fridge and cupboard filled with food and drinks that you simple put money in a pot while the owner is not there. There is a computer with free WiFi too if you wish to use.
We left in the late afternoon, so the host allowed us to keep our bags there for an extra 5 euro.
I was stay here again I would recommend this guest house to friends and family.
I have no negatives about my stay in Rome.
Thank you Antonio I hope your little business continues to flourish.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
BBNapoleonRomaCentro, Manager at Bed & Breakfast Rhome86, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

you have been a nice present for me and I thank you for your trust...

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Antonio,the owner,met us on arrival at his guest house just a five minute walk from termini station and made us feel at home immediately. Breakfast was typical continental which Antonio adjusted for myself because of dietary requirements.My partner and I stayed in the violet room which was very pleasant and cleaned every day as was the breakfast area.Drinks and snacks were available at other times on a honesty basis at very reasonable prices.great selection of teas or coffee were also available as required.We found the location to be ideal with the metro or tram stop only fifty metres away and the Coloseum a fifteen minute stroll most of which is through a pleasant park.The only down side to the b&b was the noise from trams and traffic until 1.30 am which is easily cured with ear plugs until Antonio fulfills his plans for noise reduction measures.All in all a very good experience which made our 3 night stay in Rome even more pleasurable.Thank you Antonio for being such a good host.

1  Thank john j
Reviewed October 10, 2012

It's our first experience staying at a B&B and we were satisfied! This B&B provides nice room, centred location and good service. The owner, Antonio gave us information about the places and good local restaurants. It was nice to have a chat with Antonio in the morning while he prepared cappucino for us. At night you might heard the tram but it didn't really bother us at all since we were already tired. We enjoyed our stay here and will tell our friends to stay here when in Rome. Best wishes for your future plans, Antonio!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We were one of two couples traveling in Italy for 18 days. Rome was the last leg of our trip. We stayed at Napoleon Roma Centro for 6 nights in September, 2012.
We called Antonio 2 hours prior to our arrival at Rome termini. He was waiting for us when we arrived. Antonio gave us good visitor information, directions to Villa D'Este in Tivoli, places to eat, etc. We found the B&B to be clean and comfortable. There was a PC available with free internet access - a nice contrast to a few other places that we stayed that charged. The location was convenient to public transportation - the Metropolitana was a block away and Roma Termini was about 3 blocks away. Thanks Antonio for arranging for transportation to Fiumicino Airport.
The driver was on time and got us there in good time. We would highly recommend this B&B. We did use the AC and paid 1 Euro extra each day... It was worth it.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We just returned from a near prefect first trip to Italy. We stayed two nights at this property and were very happy we found it. We arrived by train from a cruise and decided to take a taxi because of our luggage. Be aware that that the taxi prices are criminal! Antonio met us at the property and spent much time giving us advice and directions. I am sure he does this for every guest, but he makes you feel very special. We found everything was within a short walk or very cheap Metro ride. We NEVER felt unsafe. The area does look a bit sketchy, but it isn’t the people that make you feel that way, it is just an older area. We did not have any problem with noise from the street, our room was rather small, but much larger than the cruise ship. Antonio also arranged a very reasonable service to take us to the B&B we had booked for our last night closer to airport. Antonio also makes a wonderful cup of cappuccino. We wish him the best of luck with the B&B and if we ever have the chance to return to Rome, we would use Napoleon Roma.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
NapoleonRomaCentroBB, Direttore at Bed & Breakfast Rhome86, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

I'd like to write a lot but unfortunately my English vocabulary is poor and I'm afraid I do not express myself correctly. anyway, first of all thank you for your kind appreciation. I always try to make cozy my bed and breakfast (that I really love), and I try to feel my guests "at home" , because I love human contact. I try to give good advices, and try to make pleasant the holiday of people because that's what I would find when I am on my own vacation! My positive attitude is the best way to thank the people who have chosen to book with me! Thanks again, and I promise that next time (if you come back to Rome) there shall reserve a larger room!

Reviewed August 19, 2012

We have just returned from a long weekend in Rome. The Napoleon Centro b&b is a a great little b&b with lovely hospitality thank you Sergio! Very clean and tastefully decorated. The b&b is situated near a metro station and was an ideal base to tour from however the area can seem intimidating at night at first but was honestly fine we had no problems at all. The fresh pastries in the morning were lovely. The b&b has a well stocked mini bar offering very reasonable drinks and snacks and you put the money in the piggy bank a great idea! We would definitely recommend this b&b. Liz, Lyndsey & Ashley x

• Stayed: August 2012