“meh...”

Ranked #78 of 902 Dessert in Rome
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Pigna
Reviewed February 10, 2019 via mobile

Gonna be honest, they kinda cheap out on the ice cream. I know its by the Pantheon so its gonna be more expensive but at least give me a proper portion...

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed December 2, 2018

This was a recommendation in the Rick Steve’s tour book. He nailed it. This gelato is amazing. The cherry was my favorite. They were closed on Sunday, I thought I would have to take my wife to a hospital she was so broken hearted.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 18, 2018

I love ice cream and gelato. Cremeria Monteforte is definitely my pick for the best place we visited in our 2 1/2 weeks in Italy. You can tell that they make their own, and it’s the real thing—none of those strange glossy colors piled high. Great flavors and friendly service. Enjoy your treat while sitting on the wall in the shadow of the Pantheon.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 26, 2018 via mobile

Nice family run place, the man running the shop gave a warm wlecome. icecreams were yummy: that explaind the trip advisor ratings too

Plus they have gluten free options

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 9, 2018

What can I say about a gelateria that has been reviewed over 300 times already? All I can do is agree with all the positive reviews and add that they do gluten-free cones should the need arise. All the flavours that we tasted were truly flavoursome – I don’t know which gelateria the few people who claim to have had watery gelato went to – surely not this one! The fruit flavours (Frutti di bosco and limone in particular) were wonderful. As you face the Pantheon it's on the small street on the right, opposite the side of the Pantheon itself.

Date of visit: October 2018