“Rome tours”

Rome Free Walking Tour
Ranked #179 of 848 Tours in Rome
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We are a group of licensed and expert tour guides and we offer walking tours through the Eternal City.All of us are local guides and all have a University Degree in History of Art or Archeology. Our Meeting PointCOLUMN of the IMMACULATE • Piazza di SpagnaWe offer two different tours in English and Spanish everyday. All tours last about 2 hours. show up at our meeting point and look for the guide.
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I took this tour just a few hours ago and I was so happy with my experience that I had to write my review as soon as I got back to the hotel.
Gorgio was out tour guide and he was fabulous! This tour was great not just because it was free but because it was informative and gave details and tips that we really enjoyed.
You can not get a better tour guide if you go on a paid trip and Gorgio was a genuine caring person whom you can see truly loves what he does. My only regret was I was only in Rome for one day and could not go on his Vatican tour as I'm sure it would also be just as wonderful an experience.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,816)
All reviews
in 40 reviews
"pace"
in 21 reviews

Reviewed April 9, 2013

My mum, sis and I did the Colosseum tour/walk on April 8 evening at 4pm and enjoyed the depth/details covered by Max, our tour guide. He showcased the right amount of information and gave insightful tips on which Pizzeria and Gelatin/Gelato shop to go to. Max was a friendly, charismatic and knowledgeable guy and we were lucky to get him as our guide for the tour on April 9 morning at 10am for the Vatican tour/walk again! A fun and affordable way to see Rome and get the fun facts about the city. I highly recommend anyone to take the opportunity to go for the tour/walk if possible.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Our guide was George (the bearded man) and he was fantastic. Passionate, well- informed and eager to share his knowledge with us. The route was also quite good with amazing perspectives to the usual attractions. we did both the Vatican and colloseum tour and both were interesting in their own ways. cannot say much about the poor reviews for the other guides. But George is good. Would recommend this for for those who wanna see the best attractions in a short period of time.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

We have just returned from the Colloseum tour. It was, frankly, brilliant. The guide, Georgio, was first class. Passionate about the city, knowledgable and charismatic - he was an outstanding guide.

We had considered paying for a tour guide but, in all honesty, this is fantastic (particular so considering it is free!). I can find no fault with the tour and found it interesting and highly enjoyable as did everyone else.

A wonderful introduction to Rome.