Book In Advance
Tours from Aim Limo Rome Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Aim Limo Rome Tours
from $111.53
More Info
from $38.21
More Info
All reviews cruise ship beautiful mercedes car service highly recommend their services always on time excellent driver spoke excellent english private tour rome tour day tour his knowledge alessandro civitavecchia luggage transfer company pier
Reviewed February 25, 2019

Due to some family issues at the last minute, I needed a way to get to the Rome airport from Florence. I was studying abroad all semester so I had a lot of things with me. My friend had recommended this car service and Ivano was incredibly helpful. He arranged everything the day before I needed the car and helped out regardless of how last minute it was. I rode with Andrea and he was also a pleasure! Although it was a bit pricey, it was overall a great experience and if I'm ever back in Rome or in Florence and need a trust-worthy car service, I will surely think of them. Grazie mille!

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank Serina L
Reviewed January 30, 2019 via mobile

Enjoyed our tour with Aim Limo. Alexandro was very knowledgeable and very patient with us. He answered all our many questions. We will definitely be using Aim Limo in the future!

Date of experience: January 2019
1  Thank janellcoleman
Reviewed December 30, 2018

The driver did a great job finding us, even though I had gotten on the wrong train to Rome. He expeditiously drove us to the pier in a Mercedes, with extra water. He had a special electronic ID to get inside the pier, and drove us all the way to the ship

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed November 27, 2018 via mobile

Thank you Mr. Alessandro for this marvellous tour all over Rome with this fancy elegant and beautiful Mercedes car. I really enjoyed every moment of this private tour. Thank you for this plenty of information and knowledge about Rome you gave me especially about Egyptian touch in Rome. I highly recommend this tour to any one wants to visit Rome

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed October 9, 2018

Andrai is my go to limo in Rome, his company serves all our needs, on this trip, delivered us from Airport to Rome hotel, half day tour of Frascati, Rome hotel to cruise ship and then cruise ship to airport. His limos ore in first class shape and driver's knowledgeable about all aspects of the country.
On this trip Andrai gave us a personal tour to the hill side of Rome where the town of Frascati is, we drove pass the Apian Way and had a delightful trip.

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank Charles M
Reviewed September 22, 2018

This was the third year we’ve used AIM car service. They know Italy, not just Rome. Punctual, safe, polite, clean luxury vehicles, and well spoken English. The private tour guides they arranged have all been extremely knowledgeable for the sites we visited and spoke English as if it was their first language. If you’re visiting other cities, forget dragging your luggage to the trains and buses, treat yourself with door to door service on your schedule. They have driven us from Rome to Siena, Venice, Sorrento, Gandolfo, and more places throughout Italy. If you want to stop and eat along the way they know great places and even arranged guided tours for sites along the way. For example a private guided tour of Pompeii while on the way to Sorrento instead of an all-day bus tour from your hotel. Everyone we’ve dealt with from this company have been good honest people and a big part of the reasons we keep returning to Italy.

Date of experience: September 2018