“One of our best days ever when cruising!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Luke Limousine

Luke Limousine
Ranked #18 of 212 Transportation in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: Tour of Rome--shore excursion civitavecchia to rome--private shore trip---transfers from/to rome/civitavecchia dock-- excursion from Rome to Tuscany,Florence,Amalfi coast and Pompei
Muskoka, Ontario, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“One of our best days ever when cruising!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

Luka was wonderful...picked us up at the cruise port and packed in a full day of sightseeing took us to many many attractions giving us history to go along with it ..he .knew the times of when to avoid the major crowds....took us to a local restaurant where they were making pasta in front of us....they served wine made at a local vineyard ...he drove 6 of us in a very clean spacious Mercedes van for less than half the price of the cruise ship limo for 4 with an English speaking driver....have recommended him to others that we knew were taking a Med cruise...would definitely use him again....Lynn from Canada

Visited May 2013
3 Thank Lynn G

• Korean first
Mater Dei
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Outstanding service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

Gianluca was very helpful in going around Rome - apart from punctuality and formidable service he has sound knowledge of Roman landmarks, restaurants and events.

I thoroughly recommend his service in order to make your trip a memorable experience.

Johnny Aquilina
Malta

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Johnny A
Huntington, New York
“Luke the limo driver”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

We had the good fortune of being recommended to Luke the Limo by friends here in NY. I hired Luke online through a series of emails between us. We were cruising the Mediterranean aboard Norwegian Cruise Lines with stops in several ports in Italy. Luke met us in Rome and his associate met us in Naples. Both of these days were absolute highlights of the 2-1/2 week trip. They were prompt, knowledgeable and fashioned an itinerary to meet our interests. They took us to fabulous restaurants the 'tourists' wouldn't find on their own, and gave as much background and history as we wanted. The price vs. tours promoted by the cruise line were a very reasonable. I strongly recommend Luke if you are looking for personalized attention vs. the large tour bus.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Ira6549
st pete flori
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“The best part of Rome is Luca the Driver”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

Based on a friends suggestion, we skipped the (expensive) shore excursions and chose to hire Luca; the cost divided between the 4 of us was a much better value - plus, he picked us up at the cruise port.

Luca is more than a driver, a guide, or a friend. He's a gladiator. The next time I come back; it will be to see Luca again.

Luca's experience, knowledge, network of friends, and personality were the best part of our experience. He effortlessly drove that big Mercedes through traffic, breezed us through the Coliseum, the Vatican/Sistine Chapel, Pantheon and all the other sites. He even was able to get us past the lines! He took us to several more beautiful places and his knowledge of the city was impressive. He also knows the best "Trattoria's" for lunch.

When you are not with Luca, he'll give you cell phone to call him whenever you are ready to be picked up.

When in Rome.....call Luca.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Christopher R
Spring, Texas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Luke Limousine Driver Is Outstanding!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

After a thorough and exhausted research for a private limo tour of Rome, I selected Luke Limousine Driver. Meeting Luke and his outstanding tour of Rome was the highlight of our Mediterranean Cruise.

Our shore excursion began at the Port of Civitavecchia. From the port, we traveled to Rome in a luxurious Mercedes sedan. Once we arrived in Rome, we visited sites including the Colosseum, the Forum, Trevi Fountain, and the Spanish Steps. Around noon, we stopped for a sumptuous lunch of antipasto, pizza, pasta, and wine. After lunch, we visited the Vatican, and St. Peter’s Square. We followed that with shopping in the area. Luke sprinkled a few surprise sites and stops throughout our excursion that definitely made our visit to Rome a truly special occasion.

From my initial contact to our final goodbye, my experience with Luke was incredible and a pleasure. In traveling with my partner and mother who has difficulty walking, Luke helped design an extensive tour of Rome that we all enjoyed. We were able to travel to areas of the city that normally are not accessed by car. This unique benefit enabled my mother to experience all the attractions without having to do a lot of walking.

Luke is an English speaking driver who is professional, personable, and courteous. His rates are quite reasonable and his knowledge of the region is amazing. I have previously hired drivers in the United States, the Caribbean, and Europe and Luke is the best of all that I have encounter. And Luke Limousine Driver is the gold standard of private tour and shore excursions.

I highly recommend Luke Limousine Driver for limo service and private shore excursions. I look forward to visiting Rome in the future with my new friend Luke and he has an open invitation to visit me in Houston.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank Kenneth A

Been to Luke Limousine? Share your experiences!