“Great for a pick-me up.”

LasaGnaM Via Frangipane
Ranked #2,634 of 12,524 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Monti
Totowa, New Jersey
“Great for a pick-me up.”
Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

Stopped here for a quick lunch after receiving a flyer on the street. Usually I take the flyer just to be nice but this time I figured what do I have to lose. I was hungry!

LasaGnaM was packed with people. The place was clean and the bathroom was spotless. That tells a lot about a place.

The food was decent. I hade the four cheese lasagna. It was tasty but as stated, the serving was pretty small. But for €5, what do you expect. I'm not mad. My wife had a salad with mozzarella and she said it was good.

LasaGnaM, Proprietario at LasaGnaM Via Frangipane, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Dear Customer,
Reading the satisfaction of our customers on TripAdvisor’s reviews is for us a great incentive to keep in becoming better day after day.
We put all our passion, dedication and competence to make your LasaGnaM Experience more attractive and unforgettable.

• Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“i don't see what the hype is”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I think this place is average at best, but probably more a bit below average. Yes, it's cheap, but the quality and quantity reflects this. The lasagna is small and definitely not filling if you are hungry. I had the Romano and there was more cheese than pasta. I also had a courgette (zucchini) flower and it was okay, but it pained me that it was 1.50 Euro for the one.

The air conditioner was on the wall, but it was set to 32 so maybe that hurt the experience a bit too. It all felt a bit dirty even though it had modern decor. Would rather get a slice of pizza or panini across the street for the same price.

Only reason I gave it 3 instead of 2 stars is because there was free wi-fi.

• Visited August 2012
Dear Customer,

we are sorry that you didn't appreciate completely our food.
Our lasagnas are about 250/300grams and with the menù for 7.50 euros you can eat one classic lasagna, one medium drink and french fries.
Usually this kind of offer is able to satisfy every kind of appetite.
For those who decide to eat more we have a lot of ways to make their menù bigger with a small difference of price.
If you visited us in August probably you were around Rome with about 40C° or so.
Considering this we use to put the air conditioned not too cold to avoid that our customers become ill.

LasaGnaM Team
“Fast food lasagna...come back to aus with us!!!”
Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

Good fast food.
I had pumpkin, bacon and smoked cheese lasagna (very tasty, very cheereeezy!!)... My wife had the pesto lasagna which she said was delicious.
For a lasagna, chips and a cold coke with ice €7, good value...PLUS you get free wifi and air con! (34 degrees on the day we went)
I hope you enjoy it as much as we did :)

new york
“traditional fare in a very modern reincarnation”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

walk up an appetite for a variety of lasagna you never dreamed existed while watching the latest fare on a large screen or reading about the history of lasagna in a very informative essay on the wall.Thumbs up!

• Visited July 2012

Whistler, British Columbia, Canada
“Fast food lasagna”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Sorry, not impressed! Fast food lasagna, kind of like those ones you get in the freezer section of the grocery store. No a/c either! A sandwich from one of those little shops in the street would be waaay better!

• Visited July 2012
Dear Customer,
our lasagnas are homemade, fresh and made with love every day.
We can't explain how you couldn't appreciate our food and we are sorry about that.
We have a/c in our local so we don't know why are you writing this kind of review.