TripAdvisor

Ranked #1,960 of 14,948 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Prenestino Labicano
Description: The neighborhood of Pigneto backdrop for many films of Italian neorealism, the great passion for cinema, love the pizza, the desire to stay in the middle of the simple people are the magic ingredients of our business! Our experience, now thirty years, the variety of pizzas (over thirty types, even multigusto BIS and TRIS) rigorously cooked in a wood stove, our first really tasty dishes and the now famous sweet that you will find only by us "viceversa", will satisfy every need and make you spend an evening than in a family atmosphere. Ciak si mangia is: Pizzeria, roman restaurant, wood stove, take-away pizzas, pizzas multigusto...You just need to come and visit us!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nice venue inspired by cinema, where 3 ladies cook and serve typical dishes, very tasty at very reasonable prices. I had their set lunch @ €10 and I would really recommend it.

Date of visit: March 2019
Write a reviewReviews (264)

Reviewed November 21, 2017 via mobile

I was here with my girlfriend and we wanted to share one Pizza. Song I ordered one picture to share and one bottle of water. The pizza was not very good. We ate pizza everyday in Italy and every Pizza was better than this one. They brought us Starter that we haven't ordered and so we have to pay 22€ for one Pizza and a bottle of water and of course little small Starters.

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank iloc2019
Reviewed March 12, 2017

We visit this lovelly trattoria -pizzeria and had a great expirience!
Very friendly staff and atmosphere, food delicious, prices normally.
Visit it in Rome!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed September 15, 2016 via mobile

I ate here with my husband. It's a really authentic local restaurant. We don't have any Italian, but the hostess did her best to communicate in English. She recommended certain dishes. Everything was delicious, my husband said his pizza was the best he had in Rome. I had the carbonara, rich and hearty. A simple, no frills restaurant. We loved our food, and the service was great.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed June 4, 2016 via mobile

Pizza is fresh and authentic. Pasta and desserts are good as well. The staff are very friendly and speak English well. Away from the crowds, a good local pizzeria.

Date of visit: May 2016