“Delicious! Highly recommend!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Esquilino
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Great place to eat near the Termini! The first time we tried the spaghetti carbonara and risotto with salmon and zucchini. Both were cooked and seasoned perfectly! The second time we tried linguine amatriciana, fusilli bianco porpora. Again both were very good but unfortunately the salmon that time was a bit too salty. Overall, we would definitely come back again and try other dishes the next time we visit Rome!

There are newer reviews for Pastarito Pizzarito

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We discovered Pastarito simply because it was near the Palladium Palace Hotel on Via Gioberti, only a block from the Termini train station. I don't take red sauce well, so ordered Penne Carbonara. My wife had the spaghetti carbonara. The portions were HUGE and this was the best carbonara we had during the entire trip. I tried carbonara pasta in four other restaurants around Italy and none of them could hold a candle to Pastarito. Don't go there for the atmosphere, just if you're hungry! The wait staff is very helpful and friendly. Their menu also shows pictures of the various pastas and explains what each dish is, in both Italiano and English. The food came quickly and the prices were lower than many other places we visited. I recommend Pastarito without hesitation.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

I have to say that the menu here is just fantastic. The pasta I had with truffle sauce was on of the best I had, and kept having it every day we have been in Rome. Service was prompt even during busy hours. The prices are fine, just remember to have some change for the tip. Would definately recommend.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

The service and food were all good. We dined here during our last day in Italy hoping that it would be one of our "best" meals during our entire vacation. When we saw Trip Advisor's logo on it's entrance door, we felt somehow at ease with what we're going to get. My husband ordered pizza topped with cheese and salami and it tasted well. I got their salmon pasta and I was surprised by their huge serving and the generous amount of salmon and cherry tomatoes in it. Overall, we're really satisfied with what we ate and we're recommending this restaurant to travellers who happens to be near Rome's Termini Station.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Good food close to Termini station but hidden away in a street so you are away from the hustle and bustle!