Hotel Parlamento
$171
$152
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
All reviewstrevi fountainspanish stepsrooftop terracevia del corsogreat locationdouble windowscroissantscentral locationstreet noisethe hotel stafftiny elevatorwithin walking distancequad roomfourth floorreception areataxi standspent nights
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I have stayed at Hotel Parlamento at the beginning and end of all of my trips to Italy for a total of 13 times. It is my home in Italy. The staff are amazing and truly treat you like family. I am a single women who frequently travels alone but I always feel completely safe and comfortable when I am at Parlamento. The location is perfect and you can get to anywhere in Rome within a few minutes. Transportation is nearby and the Parlamento family will help you to find the best places to eat in Rome and provide you with the inside knowledge of the area that only the locals know. The staff are so helpful. Tiziano, Andrea, Roberto, Paulo, Angelica and the entire crew are truly the most helpful people I have ever met in Italy. They will help you to book trips and make reservations for you. The rooms are fine and have all of the amenities you will need. The rooftop terrace is a perfect place to enjoy your beautiful morning cappuccino and breakfast. They always make their best effort to accommodate guests even at the last minute. They have free wifi and an available computer and printer. On my last trip, my boyfriend backed out at the last minute leaving me with the entire bill for 3 weeks. I arrived to an upgraded room, bottle of wine, basket of fresh fruit, and jacuzzi tub to help with my distress. I can't say enough about my Italian second family. I would highly recommend Hotel Parlamento as your home base in Italy. You won't regret it.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
5  Thank TinaMaluso
Reviewed December 7, 2012

I was recommended this hotel by a friend. My husband and I have used it frequently over the last ten years. The owner Signor Plinio together with the staff are always welcoming. If one books the Hotel at the last minute, they try their best to accommodate you. Rooms are clean and functional. Breakfast is average but healthy.
The location is very central and handy for moving around for visiting the major artistic sites. Various facilities are just around the corner of the hotel in Piazza S.Silvestro.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
5  Thank Gilda R
Reviewed December 5, 2012

The location is the best and the only good part about the hotel. The rooms are pretty small and at night it gets very noisy in the corridors. There were mosquitoes in my room which can be really annoying when you are trying to sleep after a full day of walking around.
The breakfast was average. However, the staff was very helpful - even if they get you really expensive tours to go on ( i suggest book them yourself online or go to the museum or site and book it on the spot).

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Liveplanet
Reviewed November 24, 2012

I stayed at Hotel Parlamento upon recommendation of a friend, and it ticked off the three main things in my criteria: centrally located, clean and decently priced.

We stayed in a room overlooking the roof terrace, which was especially nice because it served as a common space between us and some friends staying next door. I also found it very helpful that they had free wifi and that they let you use the computer and printer free of charge. The people at the front desk were very pleasant and helpful in giving us directions on where to go.

The only downside is to this place is that the rooms and bathrooms were quite small. But if you don't mind a slightly cramped space, it definitely is a very reasonable find for something very conveniently located.

• Stayed: November 2012
3  Thank NatashaCruz
Reviewed November 16, 2012

This hotel was really nice. The service was great and all personnel were pleasant. The place was very clean as well. The people at the desk were all very helpful. There was a cancellation and we were upgraded to a rooftop room, which was very nice. The doors opened out to the rooftop and the view was nice from there. We truly enjoyed our stay at the Parlamento. Also, the price was right. It is nearby the Piazza di Spagna and Parlament. I have not stayed in this area before and, therefore, found many sites we might never have found. We would certainly stay there again when we visit Rome.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple