“One Day In Rome”

Italy Driving Guide
Ranked #284 of 809 Tours in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: Italy Driving Guide provides you with sightseeing, shore excursions, day trips and transfers all over Italy. All services will be supplied by Mercedes Minivans (up to 8 seats) or minibus (more than 8 seats) or Mercedes Sedan (up to 3 seats). A multilanguage speaking driver guide will take care of you by giving tourist information on board of vehicles.For additional info. please have a look to our web site .Enjoy Italy with Italy Driving Guide.
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We were on an NCL cruise with a stop in Rome. We had arranged a private guide, Giuseppe (Joseph) Magnosi, owner of Italy Driving Guide. He picked us up at the port of Civitavecchia (about an hour and thirty minutes from Rome.) The entire drive into Rome was filled with information about the cities we were traveling through and about Rome. Very comfortable drive and was less expensive than the excursions offered by the cruise line. Joseph was the best tour guide we had on our cruise.

ItalyDrivingGuide, Proprietario at Italy Driving Guide, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2014

I am so happy reading your special reviews. thanks a lot for your kind words.
joseph

Reviewed September 7, 2013

I cannot say enough about our new friend Joseph (aka Pino). We arrived in Rome in April, a group of eight. The size of our group was a challenge for travel with all of our luggage and two mobility scooters. We had to utilize 2 vans to fit everything. Joseph worked with his good friend Anthony and they flawlessly coordinated everything for us. They toured us around Rome to all of the major sites and took us to places where few go. Born in Rome, Joseph knows every nook and cranny along with the history to go along with it. He speaks great English and is fun to listen to. We utilized his services from early in the morning to late at night every day we were there. One day, we toured around all day and then he picked us up later to take us on a night photo shoot in Rome. It was fabulous. Our next stop was Florence, and we honestly had no idea how we were going to get there with the scooters. Joseph and Anthony volunteered to take us all the way to Florence and then tour us around Florence as well! I don't know what we would have done without them!! They truly went above and beyond the call of duty every step of the way, every day. We were also trying to figure out how to get from Florence to Venice. We were trying to go by train but were having difficulty communicating to the people at the train station regarding the scooters. Joseph fought our battle for us and helped us buy our tickets. We never would have made it to Venice if it weren't for him.

I can't say enough about our great experience with Pino. He is a kind, giving, brilliant man. He became a part of our family on that trip. If we go back to Italy, I would definitely call him again!

2  Thank Lisa D

I am honored to read your graditude about my person.
thank you so much indeed.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Pino's Rome is served up to you perfectly!

While visiting Rome, Pino performed everything one would want to experience as we were driven safely throughout the city. His knowledge level was at the highest and his demeanor was above reproach.

Pino's information felt like nuggets of gold. His service was timely and his fee was appropriate. He made us feel as if we were enveloped like eggs in a nest. Travel well friends.

Warm regards, Cliff and Alla

2  Thank CliffordTSpringer
ItalyDrivingGuide, Proprietario at Italy Driving Guide, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2013

I wish I like to say thank you to my clients Cliff and his wife for their positive comments after having spent a lovely day with them.
I didn't expect these wonderful comments. I appreciate so much.
Pino

Reviewed June 19, 2013

My husband, 10-year old daughter and I travelled through Rome and were fortunate enough to have had the services (though it felt much more like warmth and hospitality) of Joseph on both ends of our trip. Beginning with his picking us up at the airport and generously giving us a tour of Rome on our way to the train station, we felt like a day that had been dedicated solely to "getting there" from Boston, turned out to be a bonus in the form of an intruiging visit around the Roman sights.

Without knowing the language and this being our first visit, we immediately felt welcomed and completely at-ease on our first day of vacation. A week later, we returned to Rome for our last two days in Italy, and could not have ended our trip on a higher note than spending the day with Joseph and his associate, Luca. Education, culture, laughter and warmth embodied the time we spent, and we highly, highly recommend.

2  Thank Sheila W

Thank you to my clients for such positive consideration about my professionality.
Always at their disposal.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

My clients arrived in Rome and after two days, called me to tell me their luggage had not arrived with them. they had called the airline, but to no avail. They were to leave the next day on a cruise, and Giuseppe (Joseph), owner of Italy Driving Guide, was to take them to the port at 1:00 PM. I called Giuseppe and asked if he could assist in the retrieval of the luggage.,He called the airline and determined that nothing could be done until the next morning. he called the clients and arranged to pick them up at the hotel, take them to the airpoort and get the luggage, then go to the port to board the cruise ship. Though this plan worked, it wasn't a smooth solution, taking much longer than expected. In spite of this, Giuseppe got them to the port on time and they embarked on their cruise. I am convinced that they would not have been able to get on their cruise (with or without their luggage) if it hadn't been for Giuseppe's assistance. .

6  Thank Larry C
ItalyDrivingGuide, Proprietario at Italy Driving Guide, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2013

It has been a valid experience for me too. What I have done has to be testimonial of customer orientation .
Thank you so much for your positive comments.