Dharma Hotel & Luxury Suites
  • Pool
  • Free Internet
  • Restaurant
1,275 results
All reviewswellness suitecotto restaurantsteam bathrestaurant downstairsbreakfast is servedsky tvrepubblica metro stationwithin walking distancegreat boutiquefifth floorvia nazionalemodern designfree upgradeour honeymoonaround the cornerbigger roomstreet noise
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 7, 2012

We arrived to the Dharma Hotel late at night and the reception was efficient and we were showed to our rooms with little ado.

What can i say about the hotel! The rooms were spacious, and amazingly thought out. The staff were superb friendly knowledgeable and above out their sole aim is to ensure that the client has the most amazing time ever! From the receptionist, to the cleaner and even the general manager, they all strive to make a stay at the dhama hotel and amazing experience..

The practicalities -

reception is on the 5th floor (for those early reviewers)
Breakfast is held in restaurant on ground floor - basic continental fayre but the staff again make it exemplary!
Location - So central for station, metro and major attractions withing walking distance
Security - great security with a number of safety mechanisms in places (doors and safe etc..)
Cleanliness - outstanding
Rooms - size and decor although quirky was fabulous

One again i reitereate if you get this hotel dont pass it over! a truly wonderful experience !

I will definately be returning!

Room Tip: Pay the additional for the junior or suite cause they are a slice of paradise!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
L_Macinanti, Direttore vendite at Dharma Hotel & Luxury Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Dear LJF1976,

Thank you very much indeed for sharing your outstanding feedback about Dharma Hotel on TripAdvisor. We do really appreciate your effort. What can we say? Just feel free to come back anytime, we are very happy to meet people in a "think positive" mood like you are.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Our adventure opened in Roma.The Dharma was super for us. Our rooms were clean and very comfortable. Our breakfast was yummy. This location was convenient to train station, convenient for walking and the staff was most helpful. We highly recommend the Hotel Dharma. Great location and great staff.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Don A,

what a pleasure! We are very happy that Dharma gave your trip a good start. Thank you for posting such a good review about our property, we appreciate it.

Best regards

Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here at the dharma. The location of hotel is great round the corner from termini and piazza republica. It is the "right" side of the station on via torino down the road from the opera house. Room is fine.. We had a standard double.. Had everything you needed and was clean. Agree with reviews that walls are a little thin and think we were lucky to have a back facing room for noise. One thing that was quite strange was that we wanted the heated dry rail on as clothes had got wet but couldnt switch it on and off inside the room. Had to get staff to do it. Hope they read this and change that! Bathroom is great.. Tap design a little over the top but adds to the character. Tea and coffee making facilities and tv with 150 italian channels! Would never complain about that as we were in italy. Breakfast in cotto restaurant down stairs is ok.. Toaster was broken.. But certainly fed us up for day of sightseeing. The staff are very friendly and speak good english. Overall we would go back and would recommend to friends good mix of quality and location.

L_Macinanti, Direttore vendite at Dharma Hotel & Luxury Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2012

Dear alexjmrobertson,

Thank you very much for sharing your candid feedback on TripAdvisor, we really appreciate your effort.

Just wanted to reply about the heated rail: this is deactivated during warm season and has got a timer during winter time. Local rules after Kyoto protocol do not allow Hotels in our country to have energy waste. In your case, the timer did not activate your room, and we had to do it manually. Apologies for that.

About Tv: we are upgradind to Sky... On your next visit you will get hundreds international channels + sports + movies.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Tucked away in the busy streets of Rome, this hotel is an absolute paradise. Staying here gives you a great feel of the city. It is located right in the heart of the city within walking distance of the Main train station. The staff is very friendly and makes you feel right at home.

Overall a delightful experience.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear magnificiao,

Thank you very much for sharing your extraordinary feedback on TripAdvisor community, we really appreciate your effort. We are very happy that you had a good time at Dharma and that you wanted to recommend our hotel to your friends. Feel free to come back anytime and check our best available rates on our website.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

I can't say enough about how wonderful my stay was at this hotel. They arranged for a car to pick me up at the airport and deliver me right to their front door. I was taken to the fifth floor reception area where everything was taken care of for me while I just relaxed. The building is very secure, the entry door on the street has someone there during the day and locks at night you open it with your key. Once on your floor you need a key to gain entry into the room area as well. The room was amazing to say the least ! Marble floors, comfortable bed, an amazing bathroom, and mood lighting over the bed and in the shower that is so fun to play around with. The room was well maintained and so clean, with a very contemporary design. The staff at this hotel went above and beyond to make my stay enjoyable and memorable . They not only spent time showing me the best areas to shop and which restaurants to go to ,but also called places to book reservation for dinner and my Segway tour. They offer berakfast downstairs in the restaurant every morning which was more then adequate. They are located right around the corner from the subway stop and I found it very easy to get anywhere I need to go in the city using that. I can't wait to go back to Rome and this hotel will be at the top of my list for places to stay. To the staff of this hotel I want to say, Thank you so much for making my first stay in Rome one I will never forget ! I am looking forward to seeing you on my next trip.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

Dear David F,

thank you very much for sharing your huge experience at Dharma on TripAdvisor, we really appreciate your effort. We are very, very happy to know that our "mission" has been accomplished; we do not offer just rooms to sleep, this is not what we do. We put passion and feeling into this job and we are happy when some of our guests will save a good memory of their visit in the Eternal City, thanks to our effort.
I am pretty sure we are going to host you again on your next trip to Rome!

Best Regards,