“good location”
Review of Hotel Alpi

Hotel Alpi
Ranked #118 of 1,267 Hotels in Rome
Reviewed March 10, 2013

阿爾皮酒店的位置是一個超級的優勢。從羅馬火車站和巴士站(總站),保存,安靜與舒適僅有5分鐘的步行路程。大約45分鐘步行到許願池。尼斯人員......嗯。我喜歡的早餐,即使這不是大富大貴,但是我可以有真正的意大利卡布奇諾咖啡。我也喜歡在酒店大堂的裝飾羅馬風格的:)浴房與浴缸Ñ種化妝水難!如果我再次訪問羅馬,我會抓住這家酒店。

Location of Hotel Alpi is a super advantage. just 5 mins walk from termini (rome train station & bus stop), save, quiet & comfort. Around 45 mins walk to Fontana di Trevi. Nice staffs....um. I like the breakfast, even this is not that RICH, but I can have real Italian cappuccino. i also like the decoration in the hotel lobby...roman style :) Bath room is well with bathtub n difficult kind of lotion! If I visit Roma again, I will take this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Hotel Alpi

Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

Just returned from four night stay at hotel alpi.The hotel is situated a few streets away from Termini,in a quiet area.Very handy being close to Termini.
The hotel is nice. We had a room on the second floor with a balcony. Did not request a balcony,this was just an added extra.Our room was a good size,not small,plus we were at the end of a corridor so it was quiet at nightime.The only issue with the room was the shower.Not really a big issue.Just that the shower seemed to leak slightly as the plug hole was very slow at draining the water.So if the water was continually running it would leak over the sides of the shower.But this is not a complaint just a minor issue.
Breakfast was good everything you could want.
Overall we had a great time in rome and would recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Beautiful hotel within 10 min walk from main train, metro station. Staff very helpful. Room very comfortable, Great shower in the bathroom, Excellent breakfast with plenty of choice. Will definitely use Hotel Alpi when we return to Rome again

Room Tip: Some rooms quiet a distance from front desk, but there is a porter to transfer luggage to rooms. Som...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank gint06
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I was reluctant to stay right near the Termini station, but needed to do so to catch an early morning flight. The Hotel Alpi was an absolute delight. Beautiful lobby, fabulous room - reminded me of great ones in Manhattan, New York City. We stayed in a room on the 3rd floor that required taking an additional elevator - very fun - an added something different. I couldn't take advantage of their beautiful breakfast selection because I had to catch a plane, but it looked delicious. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Mimi G
Reviewed March 4, 2013

We were a group of 10 friends on a sightseeing visit to rome, all aged between 45 to 55. We have extensive travel experience between us and we found Hotel Alphi very comfortable. The location was ideal in an good area within walking distance of the main Termini train and bus station.
It is a very modern renovated period building, the decor is very pleasing to the eye. Breakfast was
continental style, with a good selection available. The little terrace was lovely to sit in, even in February. Overall I would have no problem recommending Hotel Alpi

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Frances D
Reviewed February 27, 2013

We enjoyed our 2 day stay very much. The service was friendly and competent. The position in relation to Roma Termini is an easy walk - even with three bits of luggage. The room itself was comfortable - good bed, pillows and the cleanliness was perfect. We also enjoyed our bath, complete with bath lotion & bubbles. I was little disappointed with the wifi connection on our floor - the second floor - but I could check my emails etc on my iPad in the breakfast room and around the reception area.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 24, 2013

A city break in Rome, this hotel was perfect. Flight delays meant that I didn't check in until well after midnight, but they were happy to check me in and carry my bags to my room. The room itself was lovely. Big and large window onto the courtyard, absolutely perfect and a pleasant surprise as it was exactly what I had in mind when I booked. A lovely big bathroom, towels that dry the water off, and a shower that's hot even in the evening! Imagine that! Sleep quality is good, the rooms are quiet and can really be darkened to block all light.

Breakfast was okay. Cheese, pastries and bad coffee, but it's just a stepping stone to be getting out of the door. The location is very handy to Termini, there is a quick train service to the airport and to other parts of Italy. It's quite a walk to the sights and scenes but it's interesting and lovely and if get caught in the rain, then so be it. Rome is beautiful, hot, cold, sunny or wet. Alpi is a lovely place to come home to.

English well spoken amongst the staff, though it's obvious that it's reluctantly.

Room Tip: There are 3 levels of rooms, but I loved my courtyard room on the ground floor.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo