“5 Star Transportation Service”

Antonio Cagnoli and Son Day Tours
Ranked #85 of 851 Tours in Rome
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Transfers from Rome Airport to Civitavecchia Rome Airport to Rome centerTransfers Day Tour from Rome to Amalfi cost,Florence,Siena,ecc...
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We hired Antonio's company to take 4 couples, from 4 hotels in Rome (including one at the airport) to the cruise port in Civitavecchia. Our driver , Manuel (a very personable Roman) arrived 20 minutes early, helped with all the luggage, got around the city so efficiently I was amazed, especially after paying taxis high rates to drive around in what seemed to be circles. Manuel got us to the port in about 90 minutes, and that included all of the pickups.

After our cruise, the service was equally efficient.

By arranging 4 couples through Cruise Critic, we were able to save a lot of money by using Antonio's company.

I highly recommend them.

in 6 reviews
"cruise critic"
"hour tour of rome"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 7 reviews
"meeting point"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed January 26, 2013

My family of 6 and I used the Cagnoli Limo Service four times while in Rome to/from the airport and to/from the port for our cruise. The Cagnoli team members are on time, friendly, honest and I, as a travel agent, HIGHLY recommend this to anyone visiting Rome.
For all of my future clients who are traveling to Rome, this will be the only service I use for both transfers and tours.
They are dependable and awesome. I can't say enough to the Cagnoli's. Thank you for making our trip wonderful!
Lurette Balkcom
Albuquerque, NM
Odyssey Travel, LLC

Reviewed January 10, 2013

My wife and I visited Rome in November prior to our transatlantic cruise. We hired Antonio to transport us from the airport to our hotel, and then from the hotel to the cruiseport a few days later. His son Christian picked us up in a Mercedes. He was witing for us at the airport, was very personable, and most importantly a safe and contientious driver. a few days later, Antonio picked us up and brought us to the port. Again, personable, careful, and made the drive to the port both educational and fun. We would highly recommend this company, espescially if you are on a tight schedule, and need safe, clean, and reliable transportation. Thanks Antonio and Christian for making our trip to Rome so enjoyable.

1  Thank Thomas C
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I read the reviews on Tripadvisor and emailed them when I would arrive in Rome. What I hadn't counted on is my connecting flight from Frankfurt to Rome wasn't just delayed but cancelled. Even the gate people at Frankfurt gave me different instructions on what to do. So after having to go outside the airport, readmit, go through security I had to try to book myself on the next flight. Luckily I was able to but had to spend the time running around the massive airport.

This flight would arrive in Rome hours after my initial flight and there was really no way for the car company to know which flight I would be on since my initial flight was cancelled. To make matters worse, once I arrived at Rome airport, there was a mix up with baggage and it took forever to retrieve my luggage.

I was exhausted, a little miffed and just wanted to get to the curb outside to hire a cab to take me to my hotel. Much to my surprise, there stood Chris, Antonio's son, holding a sign with my name. I asked him how he knew I was on this flight and he said since the last one was cancelled,he assumed and checked with the airport. Anyway, I was so relieved. He grabbed my bags, led me to the car and answered questions I had about his city.

I was meeting with friends at the hotel and a few days later would be heading on a cruise. I asked him about the fair to take us to the port city. He gave me the rate, and I told him I would let him know via email if we were to use his service.

Well my friends didn't make up their mind until late the night before our cruise. I was resigned that we would have to take the train, but I emailed Antonio and Chris about midnight and asked if they might be available in the morning we'd like to book them. I also told them that I understood if it was not possible as it was so late at night.

When i woke up the next day and checked my email there was a message from them. They said no problem and they arrived at the time I had suggested. Chris did point out that waiting until the last minute probably has its risks, but they were able to accommodate.

We enjoyed the drive so much, we used their service on our return to Rome, and then to the Airport the following day.

I cannot say enough good things about both Chris and Antonio. They are great, with attention to detail and obviously care about their customers. They are the only care service i will use next time I'm in Rome.

3  Thank Cwbydav