Tripadvisor

Ranked #5,441 of 15,284 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Centro
Description: Shari Vari Bar & Club is the only place to have fun and dance till 4 in the morning in the very heart of Rome. The disco is located in the mansion of XVII century only in few steps from Pantheon and Piazza Navona. There are 3 different floors with diverse music.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Drink prices go up as the night continues, or if you are not Italian. The different rooms are cool, but overall I think there are better places in the area.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (629)

Reviewed June 23, 2019

Food is average, drinks are stupidly expensive, music was ok, some staff were rude. Would I go back? No.

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank isabelgray12
Reviewed May 29, 2019 via mobile

The owner was on a nightout in his own club being rude pushing infront of people who were queing for a drink . I told him he was rude because he pushed in and he was saying im the owner like it was justified. i recorded a 5 second clip of him calling him rude for pushing and for that reason when me and my girlfriend left the club we was about a 20 min walk away then all of a sudden a car full of at least 6 of his bouncers and staff pulled up on us. They said do we have a problem with their boss . I said no and said sorry to stop any trouble even though i shouldn't of needed to. that was not good enough for them their biggest guy hit me from behind but to his surprise i didn't even move . I manage to run from them . They chased me but could not catch me . If i did not get away i probably would of ended up in hospital as they wanted to seriously hurt me . Pitty as even though the drinks were expensive it would be a good club . Has a Good lay out and music . But if you look at the reviews im not the only one saying how rude and aggressive the bouncers and staff are . Crazy to think they come after me searching the streets just because i called their owner rude . Just let that sink in . Unfortunately not everyone would be as lucky as me and It did not ruin our time or night but people need to be careful if they go . They obviously don't like tourists and foreigners. This pic is the owner . Italian people are very nice and friendly so this incident was a shame .

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank Traveller-bluex
sharivariplayhouse, Proprietario at SHARIVARI, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2019

Dear mr.Traveller-bluex,
I want to compliment you for your extraordinary imagination in writing fake story as that one you posted in this web site.
FIRST OF ALL: I am the owner of Sharivari and I didn't meet you in my venue because last friday , when you were at Sharivari, I wasn't there. So, the photo you posted here is of a client of ours, who was celebrating his birthday that evening. I know exactly what happened because the day after that client called me to complain about you and his photo you posted. He is very very upset.
Now I tell the true story:
our client was in front of the counter trying, with some napkins,, to dry up a drink that had been turned upside down
and moving inadvertently he touched you..You immediately told him how rude he was as the owner of the club.
Our client explained you that he was a client and apologized for having touched you, also offering you a drink.
But you continued to insist about his rude and violent way . Luckliy at that moment you girlfriend came back from the toilet, and understanding what was happening, she asked the client not to consider what you were saying because you were already drunk ( her exact words)
What is more impossible is the last part of your story about our security service : if 6 security men should leave my club to stalk one person mostly without a reason, I should fire them immediately. What you wrote seems like a movie scene.
About the previous reviews I want to explain that all over the world clients who can't go inside clubs use to write bad reviews to punish those clubs.
What is really a shame is when person uses to spend time writing fake story.
Kind Regards
by one very nice and friendly italian

Reviewed April 30, 2019 via mobile

We stopped in to use the restroom and grab some drinks. The drinks were different. Service was a little slow. The inside was very nice.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 30, 2019 via mobile

Really delicious breakfast and funky but relaxed set up. I’m gluten free but brought my own gf bread from over the road and they were happy for me to eat it here. Worth exploring the rest of the place as it’s all fun in terms of decor.

Date of visit: March 2019