“Fantastic Tour and Transfers”

Bob's Limousines & Tours in Rome
Ranked #19 of 250 Transportation in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: Bob's Limos welcomes you to Rome! Long time resident Bob Frazini originally from Ohio played in the Italian Baseball Major League and National All Star Team. Since 1998 Bob's Limos for Tours and Shore Excursions in Rome, Naples, Florence and the Amalfi Coast. Customized Highlight Tours of The Eternal City with experienced English speaking drivers and guides. We optimize your limited time offering our personalized tours of Rome and Italy with great rates and discounts. You can also try our fantastic shuttle services and discounted rates. Also Last Minute Specials! Try Bob's Limos, an American Company in Rome, you'll be glad you did.
Reviewed July 5, 2014

My wife and I, along with another couple, recently traveled to Rome for a 10-night cruise and while in Rome we opted to book our own transfers (airport to hotel, hotel to port and port to airport) and private tour with Bob's Limos and our expectations were not only met, but exceeded by the service we received. Our primary contact via email, Sophie, was very timely and responsive with any questions and quickly provide us with confirmations for each and every transfer and tour we chose. Every driver was professional, on-time, safe drivers and spoke English. Without a doubt, we would highly recommend Bob's Limos for anyone traveling to Rome (and/or other locations in Italy that they serve.

4  Thank Norman L

Reviewed July 1, 2014

I booked Bob's limousines after a 7 day cruise that ended in Civitevecchia. After getting off the cruise ship early in the morning our driver was there to greet us. He got us to our hotel down the VERY narrow streets of Rome and delivered us directly on front of our hotel, which should have been impossible!

I did book our trip with a credit card online which made it a lot easier for us.

2  Thank J W
Reviewed June 30, 2014

It was the day before we left for Rome. I'd looked at Rome Cabs as well as Bob's Limos a week before, but hadn't made a decision. Rome Cabs was rated higher, but you had to book at least 36 hours in advance; and they couldn't guarantee the driver would speak English. Not so with Bob's. I put in my request; and, voila!, got a reservation confirmation in 15 minutes.
As advertised, our driver met us as we exited customs. He was very friendly and courteous, and drove us safely through the chaotic traffic to our hotel in Rome in a new Mercedes sedan. We were very satisfied, to say the least!

3  Thank Michael L
Reviewed June 29, 2014

It's all true
We used Bob's twice from Civitevecchia to Rome and from Rome to the airport.
The drivers were punctual and friendly with decent English
Prices seem competitive
Interestingly both drivers commented what a nice guy Bob is to work for so I guess he is a real person.

2  Thank KatA2
Reviewed June 22, 2014

We booked 4 services with Bob's Limousines in our recent visit to Rome: airport-Rome hotel, Rome hotel- civitavecchia port and back. We are very pleased with the services and the price. Drivers were available on time; e-mail and telephone communications were fast. I searched different companies on the internet and I am happy that we made the best choice.

2  Thank rvbolorin