“Great service”

Bob's Limousines & Tours in Rome
Ranked #20 of 239 Transportation in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: Bob's Limos welcomes you to Rome! Long time resident Bob Frazini originally from Ohio played in the Italian Baseball Major League and National All Star Team. Since 1998 Bob's Limos for Tours and Shore Excursions in Rome, Naples, Florence and the Amalfi Coast. Customized Highlight Tours of The Eternal City with experienced English speaking drivers and guides. We optimize your limited time offering our personalized tours of Rome and Italy with great rates and discounts. You can also try our fantastic shuttle services and discounted rates. Also Last Minute Specials! Try Bob's Limos, an American Company in Rome, you'll be glad you did.
Naples, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great service”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I booked two different trips with Bob's Limo on. Recent trip to Rome. In both cases the driver was on time, professional and English speaking. The car was a comfortable, spotless Mercedes-Benz. I highly recommend Bob's Limo

Visited October 2013
2 Thank Gail G

• Polish first
Melbourne, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Only way to go!”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

When cruising from Rome, Bob's is the best way to travel! Six of us were picked up from our hotel and delivered safely to the cruise port at Civitavecchia. The transfer was a little late but we did receive a call advising of this.
The return transfer to Rome with Bob's was convenient, punctual and very comfortable. Our driver was entertaining and informative. Would definitely recommend this service and plan to use it again on a return trip to Europe next year.

2 Thank hawkers13
Detroit, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“On Time, Great Vehicles, Professional Drivers”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We flew into Rome the day before a cruise and had Bob's pick us up & take us to our hotel in central Rome, and then the next day pick us up at the hotel & take us to the port in Civitavecchia. At the airport the driver was waiting for us outside baggage, helped us to the car & drove us to the hotel. The next morning the driver was on time at the hotel & drove us to our ship. Nice cars, great & efficient personal service, & less than the cruise line's transfers.

3 Thank MarkRDetroit
Coral Springs,FL
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“No Show”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I was recently on a cruise from Barcelona to Rome. I needed transportation for 5 of us from Port Civittavechia to the Rome airport. After reading tripadvisor I decided to go with Bob's.. I made the reservation on their site giving my credit card and all the information required. When I didn't hear from them, I emailed to request a prompt response. Nothing. Then I went on their site to place an inquiry two different times. I got automatic responses saying they will get back to me. We even tried their toll free numbers in Italy and US which never answered. I didn't want to book with someone else because I figured I had already given them my credit card. I hoped for the best, but was very disappointed there was no Bob's waiting for us at the port. I wasted a lot of time with this on my cruise. I did talk to a Bob's driver at the port who tried to help, but when he got a hold of the main office and let me speak to the representative, I was told it was not possible that I got those responses to my inquiries because they never got the inquiries. But truth be told I have 2 messages from them saying they will respond as soon as possible. So in the end we were on our own to find our way to the airport. Very disappointing and costly.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank Joan W
BobInRome, Manager at Bob's Limousines & Tours in Rome, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
In response to siobhan999.
We're very sorry for your experience, but if you only receive our automatic response to your request and no confirmation (which means we did not receive your request) or if you write to us the evening before arriving at the port the next morning we have no way of confirming your service. As written on our website (if you read it) it's clearly stated that we can accept reservations the day before service (unless we are fully booked) until 5 pm when our office closes.
Why wait until the last minute to try making reservations?
Bob's Limos
Rochester, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“On Time”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

We hired Bob's Limo twice while in Rome and are very pleased. Making the reservations on line was quick and easy. The rates were very reasonable. Both times the driver was early and we arrived at our destinations on time. One driver was fluent in English and we carried on conversations about graffiti in Rome and politics. The other was not very conversant, but was courteous and a good driver. Both drivers helped with our bags. The vehicles were clean and in good working order; both were Mercedes-Benz. It was a good experience and I highly recommend Bob's.

1 Thank JJA917