Book In Advance
Tours from Bob's Limousines & Tours in Rome tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Bob's Limousines & Tours in Rome
from $51.60
More Info
1,057 results
All reviews cruise port limo service shared shuttle fco airport driver waiting spoke english always on time highly recommend this company amalfi coast trevi fountain bobs civitavecchia transfer luggage ship onofrio enzo
Reviewed 6 days ago

Great service, prompt driver and luxury car! Driver will wait for your with a sign at airport. Very satisfied!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Because of TAP airlines being very late, we missed our connecting flight to rome and had to reschedule with this limo service. They didn't have any shared rides so we bit the bullet and had a private ride to the hotel near the cruise port. They did give us a small discount but the cost hurt. We didn't care. We needed to get to our hotel before cruise. Our driver, Jerry was very knowledgeable and a pleasure to ride with.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Requested, paid for and received a confirmation for pickup from our cruise at the port in Rome. We got to pickup location 20 minutes early. There was hundreds of people meeting drivers however no one there from Bobs. After about a half an hour after our pick up time we called the emergency number only to be told a driver was on the way. After another twenty minutes we called a second time only to be hung up on. The third time we called we were told there wasn’t a driver coming take a cab. At this point we were the only people left and there were no longer any cabs. We were able to take the cruise ships shuttle to town where we had to pay to be included in a tour from Civitavecchia to Rome where we got dropped off after a group of five after they were dropped off for their tour. We did not get our private transfer. No one called within apology even after missing more than half our day in Rome. I had our hotel call on our behalf and was told that a refund was coming. DON’T USE THIS COMPANY

Reviewed October 2, 2018

Thank you Bob's Limo for giving us a great vacation in Rome! We took several trips with Bob's Limousines. This included meeting us at the airport to take us to our hotel, doing a Vatican night tour and a day trip to Tivoli and Vila d'Estes. Every trip was excellent. It was so reassuring to know that they would be there for us right on schedule. Their drivers also made the drives interesting by giving us lots of historical and current facts along the way. We highly recommend them to all our friends.

Reviewed September 16, 2018

Bob's Limos were easy to contact and discuss terms with for our trip from Civitavechhia port to Ciampino airport early on a Saturday morning. The driver was there on time with our name clearly displayed. He was very polite and courteous. His driving was excellent and he had us at the airport quickly. I would not hesitate to use Bob's Limos again.

Reviewed September 12, 2018

In this situation I cannot review a service that I didn't receive (yet paid for), but I think customers should be aware of the rude nature of "Bob" and what they will deal with if things don't go as planned. First, never book on a website and give a CC when the company cannot immediately confirm ON THAT SITE that they are available. This was my first mistake. After you go through their booking process and give your CC they tell you they will email you IF they can provide service. Second, keep a very close eye out for the supposed email confirmation... in my case I watched for it, but never saw it until Bob's forwarded it to me after my requested date of transport with a rude message about how they were charging me for the service. I immediately called "Bob" (because now he had forwarded me the email and I had the number), and explained that I had not seen the email, and he knew I hadn't because I had not clicked his "please let us know you've received this by clicking this link". So here is where my review is negative. I was treated VERY RUDELY over the phone, and actually screamed at by "Bob". He told me I should have called, but I explained that after the booking I had seen nothing and did not have his number when I was in Rome (again, I had not EVER seen the confirmation). He, however, Bob's DID have my number and could have called me when I had never confirmed the email. I explained my confusion, that I had not received the email and was worried to be left in Rome and had my hotel call another transport company (who did not ask for my CC). Here's my message to "Bob".. When you receive a negative review from your clients, you ask them to please understand that you are not perfect and mistakes unfortunately happen. What is unfortunate is that you do not extend this courtesy to your clients who are most often tourist and foreign to your country. I toured Europe for 2 weeks and Bob's was the only company who asked for my Credit Card. I am sure "Bob" will have some nasty retort for this review, but I hope this is helpful for others and encourages them to seek out someone else. Customer service should be a priority, and with Bob's it is not. It is easy to find a transport in Rome, and not necessary to book in advance.. often this will SAVE you money. FIND ANOTHER COMPANY, THERE ARE MANY. I know I will.

Rome L, Owner at Bob's Limousines & Tours in Rome, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2018

Dear Terra A,

I am very sorry to delude you but maybe you must have spoken to another or fake "Bob" company because I do not recall every speaking to you. First of all I very seldom speak to clients unless they request it. Our Customer Care and reservation center has four valid persons there to respond (Diana, Andrea, Onforio and Jerry) but even if the call was with me I would certainly not have anything nasty for you. In any case, if et was me, it is not in my manner to scream at any of my clients. I tried tracing your name to try to understand what happened but nothing shows in our records.
As for the credit card, on the contrary of what you write, many companies ask for a credit card guarantee (don't tell me that in the U.S. they don't ask for it, so why should it be different here) and that is to guarantee that you and our driver will be where you should be for pick up or arrival. Many times drivers drive great distances to pick up clients, what happens if you go with someone else that you met on the plane or cruise, or maybe you came out early and didn't want to wait for the scheduled pick up time, or maybe you found a cheaper ride? Does that mean that the driver (our company) gets stiffed? that's why a card is necessary. But please note that before we charge a card for a "No Show" we try calling, emailing and messaging the client to see if they have arrived or if they are having problems exiting for any reason.
We're are not perfect Terra but we try to do our best and our team of customer care operators do their best to make the company clients enjoy their travel with Bob's Limousines & Tours in Rome, in fact if you go through our reviews you will se how may people have enjoyed our service.
P.S. Just a word for those who decide to listen to Terra's suggestion about giving your card as a guarantee. If you do find a company "(and many of them are a one man band) that does not ask for a card guarantee, don't think you made a good deal because you didn't. If that company does not have a card to charge and finds something better to do he'll leave you there looking for him. Let Terra book with those companies.
Bob in Rome

Reviewed September 12, 2018

We're just back from our Eastern Med cruise out of Rome and we used Bob's Limos twice during this vacation. My family of 4 adults used Bob's Limos for our transfer from our Rome Hotel to Civitavecchia pre-cruise, as well as for a sightseeing tour from Civitavecchia to the Rome Airport Hilton at the end of our cruise. Both experiences were outstanding and flawless. Our driver, Guido, who picked us up in Civitavecchia after our cruise was especially awesome, as he willingly and gratiously accomodated our last minute requests to modify our tour. In fact, he came up with alternatives that were perfect for us! We cannot rate our experiences highly enough, and will certainly use Bob's Limos on our next visit.

Reviewed September 2, 2018

I booked a transfer for my sister who was disembarking in Civatavechia Italy for a transfer to her Rome Hotel. Also at same time booked a Hotel to Airport transfer and a day tour.

She arrived in Port and the transfer was not there After waiting a while and ringing Bobs she was told the transfer was cancelled and they would ring her back. They didn't ring her back and she found another Bobs Limo driver who made contact and after two more hours a car finally arrived.
It was our first time using Bobs and would only recommend if you have bookings to make sure you confirm them just before your holiday as this was a major let down and not professionally handled with the response.

Reviewed August 11, 2018

We used Bob's limos service to pick us up at FCO and transfer us to our hotel in Santa Marinella (approximately 45 minutes away). The driver was waiting for us when we exited customs and assisted us with our baggage. We were transferred in a nice passenger van. The driver spoke limited English, but was friendly and we were able to communicate. You can pay extra to be guaranteed an English speaking driver, but we did not opt for that as it wasn't necessary for a transfer service. We would use this company again if our travels bring us to Rome.

Reviewed July 30, 2018

Bob's Limos Service is the best private transfer company in Rome! On time, friendly drivers, especially Federico! We had a change in plans due to a canceled flight and they worked with us to accommodate our transportation needs last minute. We used the service four times, transporting us from airport to cruise ship terminal and back as well as in the city of Rome. Would highly recommend to anyone visiting Rome!