“good place to stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Angelico Holidays B&B
Ranked #2,301 of 3,643 Rome B&B and Inns
Cartagena, Bolivar, Colombia
“good place to stay”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

angelico b& b is good place,close to main interesting place to visit,
transportation excellent, we can take the bus almost to every site of interest and take us direct
also clean roon and excelent price.

Room Tip: The rooms we got is big and with a window to the street,sound proof window
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Rome, Italy
Reviewed October 8, 2012

It was the first time I ever visited Italy, Rome, so it was quite frustating to try and figure out things. Thanks to the owner of this amazing Bed & Breakfast, I had the chance to figure out most of the things within a couple of days. The location of the B&B is very close to a bus stop, and for those who prefer walking, the town is not that far. The service was exceptional and friendly. As a Greek student that came to study in Rome for a year, I must admit I never felt that I left home during my stay in B&B Angelico. I strongly suggest it t anyone who is looking for a place to stay during their time off in Rome.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Rome, Italy
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Arriving at B & B Angelico a week prior to my move to Rome to study at university I was a little apprehensive however upon meeting the owner Vincenzo; my fears were all allayed. The B & B itself is very well situated (close to the vatican) and there are many transport links close by. The room (we stayed in double) was spacious and very clean, the same being said for the bathroom. The wi-fi connection is great thus making the B & B perfect for holidays and business trips alike.

Vincenzo is very helpful and nothing was ever to much trouble from asking for directions to other general queries regarding Rome. I have recommended this B & B to all of my friends and family who will be visiting me here in Rome and I recommend it to anyone else especially for the price! Very good value for money!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Cartagena, Bolivar, Colombia
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I went to rome for 2 weeks and in my last week i found b& b angelico And was surprising to me
that i can find a place so good for the price,clean,close to every main point\s of interest of roma, transportacion right in from, even i can walk to vaticano, clean, very clean vincenzo nice person treat me like you family i recomend this b and b to anyone i believe is the best posisionated place in roma for a visitor like me,clean,excelent location and price incredible. Good jobbbb

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple