“Excellent service for airport transfers”

Transfer Service Rome
Book In Advance
More Info
and up
Private Departure Transfer from Rome to Fiumicino...
Ranked #74 of 273 Transportation in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: Our company’s vast experience guarantees all our customers the assurance of a professional service for everyone, thanks to our fixed prices and economic conditions. Our customers are our top priority and will take advantage of cars equipped with every comfort and a staff worthy of their profession. Our company has an excellent reputation in the city of Rome thanks to the professionalism of the services offered and experience gained in the field for over ten years. With a project conceived by Mr. Celentano Flavio we provide maximum comfort and support to the client during their holidays or working days. All our drivers speak English and offer our guests the utmost cordiality and professionalism and are subjected each year to constant controls for suitability of employment. Respecting what the national legislation law requires governing the public service of independent lines of transportation, we obtain great confidence from those who book one of the many services we offer. Contact US!
Reviewed July 11, 2014

We booked transfer service rome for 4 individual transfers from/to the airport in June 2014 because the price offered was good. Communication by email and sms was prompt, friendly and easy to understand.

The day we arrived we had terrible delays due to bad weather and I remembered there were many transfer services that wrote on their websites they do not wait in case of heavy delays. I was more than surprised when I saw the driver still waiting for us. This is a really outstanding service! Because of other people having delays as well we were taken to Rome in a small mini bus instead of the individual transfer which we booked. Absolutely no issue for me BUT we even paid less than agreed for the transfer to and later also back from Rome because they wanted to excuse for that!

When we left back to the airport 5 days later it was a bit different. Our hotel had to call transfer service rome twice because the taxi was already 20 minutes overdue. In the end the driver waited at the wrong hotel without any effort from his side to find out where we are. We still made it to the airport on time but he then did not know about the special rate offered and had to check with the agency first.

Travel Service Rome also picked up my mum who was on a different flight.Her transfer from and to the airport was very good. On time, nice car, good service.

Despite of this one rather negative experience when going back to the airport I still want to give an excellent ranking to travel service rome because I believe their regular service is as good as the 3 great transfers we experienced.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

We used Transfer Service Rome for three transfers...airport to Rome hotel, Rome hotel to Civitavecchia Port, and Port to airport. With each transfer, the driver was there waiting for us. This was my second trip to Rome and I will continue to use Transfer Service Rome when I return again!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Tanya B
Reviewed June 2, 2014

This is the first time I've used this service and everything was just perfect. Transfer from Fiumicino to apartment in Flaminio and return the following week. Very punctual and courteous, checked we had arrived safely on landing and delivered to the doorstep. Good communications via email and spot on time for the return journey. Made for a worry free holiday and would definately make them my first port of call for the future.

Thanks again Flavio

2  Thank vince s
Reviewed May 23, 2014

Flavio was nice UNTIL he screwed up the first service for clients of mine. He claims he did not receive the (pre) payment and refused to pick up the clients for a simple (inexpensive) airport to hotel transfer. He WAS aware that the payment was made but admittedly there was some problem with the technology (it happens!). Rather than accommodate the travelers (and even ask them for payment at the service), the owner left them stranded at the airport for over an hour and never showed. It didn't stop there. Despite my proving that payment had been made, he continued ranting how I made the mistake, never apologized and felt no remorse regarding inconveniencing the travelers. Maybe he is having a bad time, but his behavior was very unprofessional. And I have emails to prove it !

1  Thank rusty-a
transferservicerome, Proprietario at Transfer Service Rome, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

Good evening! After his countless insults to my professionalism, something that no client of mine (Embassies, Political, Luxury Hotels and Tour Operators) I have never addressed them, I'm here to write two simple lines:

1) Your company not have ever sent me any payment (show me a bank statement from your payment to my company).

2) Your customers will have paid you in advance to you this service and your company don't have payed my company (show me a bank statement from your payment to my company) and this is just what would call fraud to which you collected the money and you do not pay for this services the suppliers.

3) My agency is very competitive, try to ask to all my clients that I have listed above (if you want I can give you all the contact details).

What I should do? Provide the service and did not charge me for her from your company? I thought I would do so in such a way that its customers know who wich company are facing (I explained to the guests via phone that I could not provide the service because his agency did not pay me) and that for the trouble, if then carried out directly with I would have brought me the service at the airport, also under the price. So I'm sorry for his bad showing, but for my part, as always, customers I followed step by step but if she does not pay the suppliers, please changes his work!!

For the rest, "I am pleased to have received a negative comment", so I can download the WORKING FRUSTATION of someone!