“Great resource”

Star Limousine Rome
Ranked #36 of 273 Transportation in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: Star Limousine & Services provides premium chauffeur service in the metropolitan area of Rome arranging quality ground transportation, specialized in deluxe private Tours and Shore Excursions. Personalized services are available upon request. Our luxury fleet includes current model Mercedes E-class sedan, the more luxurious S-class sedan, as well as minivans and minibuses. Punctual, safe and courteous, our Drivers’ appearance and knowledge give clients premium service with a personal touch.
Reviewed September 18, 2012

We have used Star Limousine and Services more than eight times on our frequent trips to Rome, and we'll continue to do so every time we're in Rome. They have always given us exceptional value. Their staff is courteous, helpful, and prompt. The drivers are very familiar with Rome and the surrounding area. After a long flight from California, it's terrific to have a friendly face waiting for us, and a driver who can navigate Rome traffic expertly without scaring passengers half to death! One more thing - it doesn't cost much more than a taxi, and there is no haggling over price. Bravissimi, Gianluca, Stefano e gli altri guidatori con Star Limo!

1  Thank Donna B
in 48 reviews
in 5 reviews
in 4 reviews

Reviewed September 16, 2012

In May of this year, my husband and I fulfilled a dream to see Rome. We traveled to Italy on a cruise, planning to see Rome on a tour bus. Since my husband is oxygen dependent and limited in how far in can walk, a relative told us about a wonderful car service that she personally had used. We made contact with Gianluca Giuliani, of Star Limousine. Gianluca turned out to be the perfect guide. He picked us up at our hotel early Sunday morning in a beautiful air-conditioned Mercedes. i really thought we would be limited in how much we could see and how close we would be able to get to the monuments. That was not the case. Gianluca skillfully took us very close to each site, giving us a little history and background of each site and statue. We were even treated to a special site (I won't spoil it because he might take you there too). We spent as much time as we wanted at each. He is very fluent in English and a charming guide. This was a 5 star experience!!
We saw a great many of the Roman sites in one day.There is a lot more to be seen. When we return (I threw coins in the fountain) I will be contacting Star Limousine and Gianluca to see more of beautiful Rome. Sandi-Ocala, Florida

Reviewed September 7, 2012

The first time I used Star Limousine, I was so impressed by the prompt, courteous service and reasonable price. It was after I used them 4 or 5 more times that I knew I had found a company who cared about my clients and their needs. I now use Star Limosine exclusively for all my transportation needs in and around Rome and other parts of Italy. I am never disappointed.
Gianluca is so professional and organized while being very kind and engaging.
Mary Lee Wooden
Gloriosa Italy

For those of you who like to use e-mail for your bookings, you will find that Star Limousine replies promptly to e-mails.

Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

My family and I came in on a cruise, our driver Gianluca promptly picked us up as we disembarked in a nice air conditioned vehicle. He was very professional and extra accommodating with my older parents and very fluent in English. Had a very scenic and informative ride into Rome as he gave us a lovely background of ancient history and sites. At the end of our day returned us to the ship on time for our departure. Would definitely book for future trips and highly recommend this company.
Carla-Ft.Lauderdale, Fla

See more reviews
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I used Star Limousine's services when I got married in Rome. It was one of the best parts of the wedding! They organized transportation for my family and friends coming in from America and who were staying at locations all across the city, but without any hassle of how they were going to get to and from the ceremony and reception (which was outside of Rome). The vehicles were comfortable and most importantly, clean. I would definitely use Star Limousine again, even if just to go to the airport.