“Ripped off”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Centro
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Felt completely ripped off. Charged 8 euros for a small beer. Fettuccine carbonara was so dry. Couldn't eat it withoutA drink. Toilets really bad. Hassled to give a tip. Would not recommend.

2  Thank Sarah S
Write a reviewReviews (1,324)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Simone was very helpful and informative about the menu and the restaurant. He is cheerful and always has a welcoming smile. He is definitely an asset to the resaurant and its success. Thomas came by our table and was very warm and respectful. They provided us with a surprise lemoncello drink to start our lunch meal at no charge! GREAT place to eat and a hospitable staff. The pizza and pasta are Amazing!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Aperol Spritz amazing. we have been in this amazing place. the service of waiters Daniele Matteo perfect. I would return especially for them and the drinks

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Simone and Mimmo are the best and always helped us out when we stopped in for a quick beer on a hot day or some pizza for lunch. Lots of activities close by and great food.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I went there with my family I stayed there for like 2 hours I got fun and I liked a waiter that his name is wael I liked him a lot and his character is fantastic