“Cinzia - a fabulous Rome tour guide”

Guide of Rome - Private Tours
Ranked #445 of 824 Tours in Rome
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Cinzia was recommended to us by two other families who had used her on their trip to Rome. She took us on the Vatican Tour for our first day and was extremely knowledgeable of the history, art works and artists within the Vatican. Cinzia is very personable and will customize your tour depending on your interests. She purchased the Vatican tickets for us ahead of time and it was fantastic not to have to wait in any lines. At the end of our tour we asked for a recommendation on a place to go to lunch, and she took us to a wonderful restaurant. Day two was our Ancient Rome Tour, Colosseum, Forum and Pantheon. Again her knowledge was amazing and she made the tour very enjoyable.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Our family did 3 tours with Cinzia - Vatican, Colosseum, and Monuments. The tours were excellent , informative and enjoyable. Cinzia was engaging, friendly and very knowledgeable. Our two daughters, age 11 and 16, loved being with her. We would highly recommend Cinzia for touring Rome.

1  Thank Judith A
Reviewed August 29, 2012

My family did two private tours with Cinzia: Colloseum/Forum and the Vatican. Both tours were great and Cinzia's knowledge and guidance made them a great experience. I have two teenage boys and they had a wonderful time on the tours!

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Cinzia really made my trip to Rome memorable. She has a great personally and was very knowledgeable. I didn't have much time, nor did I really know what to see. She organized everything very quickly and had an amazing ability to show me lots of great things about Rome in a very short time without feeling rushed at all. I travel frequently, and I know how important good service is and how easily bad service can damage a trip. This was a great experience that really made my trip. I would 100% recommend her to even my most picky friends.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Cinzia is delightful, personable and very knowledgeable! My friend and I had never been to Rome so we wanted to have a guide for a few of the sights. We talked to friends and saw things online but most were very expensive. Last March while visiting my girlfriend in Hawaii, her neighbors mentioned Cinzia and raved about her. Soon the emails began between Cinzia and I to confirm our places, dates and times to meet. Cinzia also obtained advance tickets for us to the Borghese Gallery. I highly recommend Cinzia as a guide to everyone and I look forward to returning to Rome and seeing her again!