“My wonderful wedding at Hotel La Griffe”

La Griffe Roma - MGallery By Sofitel
Ranked #364 of 1,257 Hotels in Rome
New York City, New York
“My wonderful wedding at Hotel La Griffe”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I decided to organize the most important day of my life at Hotel La Griffe and I couldn't have made a better choice. The staff went above and beyond to assist us in anything. They made our wedding amazing. All our guests were amazed by the beautiful view of the city and the chef of the hotel made a custom-made menu for us as well as for the vegan guests present. I cant' stress enough how kind, helpful, nice and professional the staff of the hotel has been. Any problem that arose (and trust me they did) has been tackled with professionalism and kindness. The hotel per se is wonderful, clean, conveniently located and superchic. But what made the reception of my wedding day memorable have surely been the people. Wonderful, amazing staff of La Griffe. We will never forget you.

Room Tip: Rely on the expertise of the hotel booking manager. She is amazing
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
LaGriffehotel R, General Manager at La Griffe Roma - MGallery By Sofitel, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Dear James and Myriam

On behalf of the entire Team, I truly wish to thank you for choosing to celebrate the most important day of your life with us at La Griffe Roma.

It was a great pleasure for me to learn we were able to make this day unforgetable.

We wish you a marvellous honeymoon, a world of happiness and joy for your life together.

I hope you will come to visit us again in occasion of your wedding anniversary,

Massimo Mainella

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Reviewed September 4, 2013

My sister and I stayed at this hotel late August for 2 nights. The location is great, 3 blocks away from the main train station and a walking distance to Rome's main attractions. The rooms are clean and decorated very nicely. They are on the smaller side but in most of Europe hotel rooms are sized that way. However, the highlight of this property is their staff. Their front desk is friendly and very willing to help, you can tell they genuinely care. The customer service quality from their doormen to their concierge is truly great. Their breakfast on the terrace is stunning, with views of the city and yummy food. We will not think twice on where to stay next time in Rome, we will definitely come back.

1 Thank Susana141
LaGriffehotel R, General Manager at La Griffe Roma - MGallery By Sofitel, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Dear Madame

Thank you so much for this lovely review about La Griffe Rome.

I am glad that you and your sister enjoyed your stay with us and I will immediately share your comments with the entire Team.

I am really proud of them!

We do hope to welcome you back soon for another memorable stay in the Eternal City,

Amarillo
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

We booked this hotel through priceline. Our room was not ready when we came back from lunch, but they upgraded our room without being asked. We got one of the larger lofts....quite amazing after a week of small euro hotels. Huge jacuzzi tub and nice leather chairs. Rooftop bar had fantastic views of Rome's landmarks. We left for an early flight, so I can't comment on breakfast. Easy 10 min walk to termini (not sketchy like the south side of termini).

2 Thank Jack_ivAmarillo
Dear Sir,

We would like to thank you for choosing La Griffe Roma during your recent visit to the Eternal City.

I am so glad to read that your stay was really nice and our Team was able to overexceed your expectations.

We are all looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Waddingham
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

We have just returned from a 3 day stay at La Griffe and I cannot praise the staff enough, especially the lovely receptionist and Joseph the porter.
The hotel is mostylish, clean and in a perfect location for sightseeing.

3 Thank Lincstraveller67
Dear Guest

Thank You for your fantastic feedback, I will immediately share your appreciation with the entire Team and particularly with Joseph our Doorman.

I am really glad you had a memorable stay with and we would be delighted to have you back again, please do not hesitate to contact me personally.

new york
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

The hotel located perfectly, staff was very accommodating, breakfast was great. Hotel has wonderful views from roof top terrace. We had a problem with our room first night. It was switched right away. They even packed a breakfast for us one day when we had to leave early for airport. Wifi is available and is free

2 Thank ukp30
Dear Sir,

I am extremely delighted to hear you really enjoyed your stay with us and you would come to visit us again in the future.

I already shared your appreciations with the entire team, and they were enthusiast to read your kind remarks.

We are all looking forward to welcome you again at La Griffe Roma.