“Nothing Short of Perfect!”
Review of Residenza Cellini

Residenza Cellini
Ranked #104 of 1,267 Hotels in Rome
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 24, 2004

Our experience at the Hotel Cellini was nothing short of perfect! Every ascpect of the hotel was amazing. The breakfasts, tremendously helpful staff, location, access to an internet-ready laptop, etc were beyond our expectations.

The staff helped have our "lost" luggage delivered from the airport. They graciously provided my wife and I with champagne, cookies, and roses for our honeymoon. They consistently made sure we were satisfied with every aspect of our stay.

The location allowed us a short 10-20 minute walk to most all of the important sites of Rome, and also a three minute walk to the Metro for all other sites, like the Vatican.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone.

6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
There are newer reviews for Residenza Cellini

A TripAdvisor Member
Menlo Park, Ca. USA
Reviewed June 24, 2004

This serene, immaculate, cheerful, central spot is a priviledge to stay at! The Owner family are charming, you could eat off the floor it is so clean and as a woman traveling alone it is more secure than any other venue I know about.

8  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 18, 2004

My 2 sisters and I stayed in this great Hotel for 4 nights. The excellent staff were polite, gracious, helpful and also great looking!!!
The room was very nicely decorated, the bath with jacuzzi was wonderful and I loved the location even tho it was near the train station.
We found the availability of the laptop an unexpected help.
This was a great place to end our trip. I could not have asked for more.

9  Thank Prissy
Reviewed June 4, 2004

How can I count the ways? It is beautiful, elegant and sparkling clean with gracious and warm family owners and staff. We had excellent breakfasts every morning where we enjoyed visiting with the other happy guests.
Truly an incomparable experience!

• Stayed: May 2004
10  Thank cal-rdh
Reviewed June 3, 2004

We were fortunate enough to be the guests of Barbara, Donato, and Gaetano, the charming owners of Residenza Cellini. The Cellini is truly a beautiful oasis in Rome. No picture can do it justice because its ambiance of grace, charm, and luxury perpetuated by Barbara, Donato, and Gaetano has to be experienced. Pietro, Cellini's night porter, is the epitome of an Italian gentleman who answered questions, helped us in any way he could, and treated guests to an exquisite breakfast each morning. The location is an excellent pivit point to all that Rome and its environs has to offer. We were delighted with the guidance that we were given each day. The Cellini, which has all the modern conveniences, still maintains an antique atmosphere. We have visited hot, crowded Rome several times; however, this time our trip was absolutely wonderful because we could return each afternoon to the welcoming, cool elegance of Residenza Cellini.

12  Thank jortris
Reviewed May 30, 2004

Could not have been happier staying anywhere else. Barbara and her brothers along with Poetro do absolutely everything to make your stay perfect. Rooms are lovely and decorated very tastefully, the staff really assisted with everything (even helping me progam my cell phone with an Italian calling number!)

This will always be my stop in Rome, actually may go out of my way to stay there!

10  Thank TexasKrysia
Reviewed May 17, 2004

My husband and I ended our month-long delayed honeymoon w/ 4 days in Rome, and loved staying w/ the charming hosts of Residenza Cellini. They were all extremely helpful and friendly, and our room was clean and comfortable. The location is terrific, easy walking or metro to everywhere in downtown Rome. We would definitely stay there again when in Rome...

9  Thank AndreaOlympia