Being a contributor to tripadvisor I decided to use my fellow contributors advice to guide me in booking for a short getaway to Rome. I read the reviews about the hotel, and I must say it was all true:
- Location is excellent: literally on top of the metro station and around the corner from the bus station
- Staff are great: very helpful, knowledgable and pleasant at all times
- Clean and spacious: for European small city hotels; the Cellini's Junior suite was very spacious and comfortable
- Good value for money: coming in the low season, check the hotel's different offers
- Small and personal: I usually stay in business hotels, so this was a great change, but if you need to do business, there is also wi fi for free 24x7...
Excellent job, keep it up....will definitely come back again...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet and exclusive, Residenza Cellini combines the timeless charm of its luxurious historical interiors with the functionality of the most modern and exclusive comforts to ensure a pleasant and restful stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Residenza Cellini reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residenza Cellini Hotel Rome
- Residenza Cellini Rome