- Manual air conditioner
- guarded parking
- 2 elevators
- close to Colosseum about 2km
- good acustic isolation
-very small shower
-the same breakfast everyday
- INTERNET FOR TICKET WITH 12H LIMITATION AND VERY LOW BANDWIDTH!!
Seriously, Internet for ticket with 12h limitation in a modern city ? You need to go for a ticket with id and pass every 12h for every single device. The speed of the Internet? just no comment...
- sometimes problem with understanding the English
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cilicia Hotel is a three-star hotel located along "Via Appia Antica", in the heart of Rome, about 800 m from the St. John Lateran Basilica. Thanks to its central location and its proximity to urban public transport, the Cilicia Hotel is well connected to the endless sites of historical and artistic interest of the Eternal City. Its location, its parking lot, and its large garden certainly enhance the value of our hotel. Our staff is skilled in hospitality and management, 24 hours 24, and can easily deal with all national and international clients, travelling for tourism or business. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Cilicia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cilicia Hotel Rome