“Vegan fast food”

Ranked #351 of 13,210 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Prati
Description: Fa-bio is a small organic canteen a few steps from St. Peter, born in 2010 from an idea of Fabio and Claudio, both with d iverse gastronomic experiences in the field behind. In a space of only 20 square meters - friendly and relaxing atmosphere - you can enjoy every day of our specialties: salads, sandwiches, baguettes, centrifuges and fresh fruit smoothies, all freshly made ​​up using only organic products.
Reviewed June 6, 2016

Delicious food, great service and the place is easy to find. Sitting possibilities are limited, there's a small bathroom. Here you will find locals picking up quinoa salads, tasty sandwiches and good juice. We ate inside and took two wraps (2,50€) to go. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: June 2016
Write a reviewReviews (676)

Reviewed May 23, 2016 via mobile

Very veggie & vegan friendly people and food.

I had the vegetarian sandwich plus avocado and my buddy had a huge salad.

This place lines up outside the door and has limited seating but it's worth both the wait and the squeeze.

I also had oj with ginger and a bio-beer, both worthwhile.

Their bread is wholesome and thick-cut but they were out of kamut buns and unsure of their reappearance.

Nice people, lots of smiles and helpful suggestions will ensure their success.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed May 11, 2016

Researched on line for this place and was so happy to find how close it is to the entrance to the vatican. Our Real Rome Walking Tour had a 1 hour lunch break so we walked down there was a line up but it moved quickly. We had a Tuna Sandwich and smoothie and it tasted great. So happy to have found this place nice change of food choices So Fresh.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed May 1, 2016

After eating pizza and pasta for 5+ days we were so glad to have a delicious light sandwich from Fa-bio. One of the guys in there speaks fluent English and was able to help translate the menu for us and make very refreshing sandwiches with organic ingredients. They also do fresh made juices but we just had sandwiches when we were in there. Very tiny inside with only a few seats.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed April 2, 2016

My husband and I had visited the Vatican and were exhausted and very hungry. I was so grateful to find Fa-bio on Happy Cow! I am vegan, and this was one of the first meals of our visit to Italy in which I enjoyed some of my loves, like Seitan. The sandwich maker skillfully, and in such a friendly way, help me to design sandwiches for me (vegan) and my hubby (not vegan). The bread was so delicious and soft. I was amazed at all of the different spreads they had available. I had the number 4 with delicious pesto and seitan. My husband had the same but with cheese. We LOVED our sandwiches, and they kept us satisfied for hours. My only regret was that we were so hungry and the sandwiches were so tempting, that I didn't think to take pictures of them until we had finished them! Oh, and how did we get 2 perfect sandwiches and bottled water so cheap?! I wish we had a Fa-bio near us!!!

Date of visit: March 2016
2  Thank Thisby1

Been to Re-Bio? Share your experiences!