“The best restaurant in Campo dei Fiore”
Review of Maranega

Maranega
Ranked #1,839 of 13,062 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian, International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori
Reviewed September 25, 2012

We arrived and were greeted by Elvis restaurant manager made us feel welcomed. We had there roman breakfast they have the best coffee strong and hot! There menu is extensive we had lunch, dinner and late night light dinners best restaurant highly recommend it best Pizza, pasta the freshest seafood clams, mussels and lobster were the best. And steak for the meat eaters according to my mom the best steak she's ever had with there amazing roasted potatoes. Finish it off with a delicious dessert. Most important to me quality healthy prepared meals and staff made us feel at home great management and staff.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

It's a lovely place where you can have a romantic night, or even have your stag-night.party. I loved it, the food was excellent, the drinks are fantastic,the staff is really helpful and careing. I spend there several evenings enjoying the nice atmosphere,the light music, with a great view to Campo de Fiori. I got many friends and beautiful memories from this place. I only can recommend it to everyone.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

We enjoyed drinks at this bar which has an excellent location for people watching. Service initially started well, but the busier it got the slower the service. The staff's main focus was ensuring the restaurant was full whereas it should have been ensuring that all the current diners were being looked after. We loved the location, so decided to stay on for dinner. We ordered bruschetta to start with which arrived hard as a rock - no additional oils were offered and when the waitress asked how the starters were, she just shrugged her shoulders and carried on. Mains were better Raymond had lasagna and I had mushroom tagliatelle. Lasagna was okay but the tagliatelle was very highly salted. We had to ask for parmesan cheese. All in all great for drinks and average for food.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

I lived in Campo de Fiori and Maranega was by far my favorite restaurant around. The food is amazing the drinks are great, but the service was by far my favorite. I got to know just about all the waiters and waitresses as well as the owners and they were all absolutely fantastic!! After going to the restaurant a few times we started getting free drinks and major discounts. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone. Amazing food, drinks, and staff and all at a reasonable price.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

A great bar to sit and watch the Campo de' Fiori world to go by, a fun way to spend an hour with very good food and service.

Been to Maranega? Share your experiences!