“Day Tour of Rome”

romelimousineplus.com Private Tours
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Booked several weeks before, most helpful and efficient. We were picked up on time from right outside our ship at Civitavecchia. The day was excellent. Marco the driver was extremely knowledgeable about all the sights, he also had a very good knowledge of where exactly to park closely to all the major attractions. Nothing was to much trouble, stopping whenever and wherever we wanted. A wonderful unforgettable day.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Highly recommended!

I booked this tour for my parents. I settled on this tour for my parents because they had not been to the Villa d'Este or Adrian's Villa yet. They arrived by train (Roma station) in the morning, but due to time constraints, it would have been unlikely to catch a bus tour to those places. Furthermore, a lot of the bus tour reviews to those places were mixed which made me uneasy (mostly due to the companies, not the actual places).

I am so glad I found this particular tour with RomeLimosinePlus, as it was easily customized to their schedule. Communication with Mr.Pierpaolo by email was very easy and prompt. The price was also very good, and it is the only tour I have seen that includes the Villa Gregoriana Park as well!

(This is their description of the tour which I am now writing for them since english is their second language) They met the driver as soon as they got off the train and they started the tour immediately (he had their name on a sign and was waiting at the platform). This worked out very well because they did not have to worry about finding their way around the busy station or carrying their luggage all over the place (they were able to leave it in the vehicle). They are seniors, so any less hassle for them, the better. The driver was a very pleasant nice man and they had a wonderful time chatting with him. The car was also a very nice clean suv.

Apparently that day there was rain with some breaks. However, my parents were still determined to see the villas. Even with the less than desirable weather, they were so impressed by the villas. They were in particular, blown away by the Villa d'Este and Adrian's Villa. Gregoriana Park was very nice as well. They thorougly enjoyed this tour. It was far more than what they expected. Apparently they were astounded when they saw the actual places. I think they just expected a very nice garden, etc., but apparently due to the scale of these places, it was unbelievable. They say it was well worth the visit, it must be seen in person. In fact my dad is working unusually hard on our garden at home since coming back... (it took me a good while to figure out where all this inspiration was coming from!) At the end of the tour, they were dropped off at their hotel, making the day efficient, smooth and all the more enjoyable.

We would definitely use this company if in Rome again, and most definitely recommend this company to others for tours and airport transfers (we also used them for an early airport transfer the next day at 4am! same driver too!) Wonderful service, professional, good price, and well worth it. Thank you so much!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

We booked for this tour before our cruise last May. We arrived in Livorno on a wet,rainy day. Pietro ,our driver, was there waiting for us,complete with umbrellas for some of us who did not have any. He was a very good driver,driving us safely through the wet but lovely countryside. He let us decide how long we wanted to stay in SG. After lunch, he suggested to change our itinerary because of the weather. We decided to go to Lucca , a beautiful, well preserved walled city, which was a very good decision since it was sunny in that part of Tuscany and it was closer to Livorno. We were back to the port in time. I would gladly use this company again for transport and self-guided tours.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Recently, we (4 of us) used the services of RomeLimousinePlus twice. Once for a transfer from the port of Civitavecchia to our B&B A View of Rome after our cruise aboard Oceania's Nautica. Later, we used them for our transfer to the airport.
Our driver arrived early and waited for us. He was very professional, courteous, and an excellent and very safe driver of a very clean and comfortable vehicle. On our way to the airport, I discovered that I forgot my camera bag at the B&B. Our driver promptly called the B&B, found out that my camera was there, and asked the owner to meet us on the street.
We had booked the transfers several months earlier with Pierpaolo Palla through their website. All communications were promptly answered and very clear. Pierpaolo gave us an excellent rate, probably since we were returning, very happy customers. We had first used RomeLimousinePlus in 2011 during our first trip to Rome. In 2011, we had booked a full day tour, and later a transfer to the airport.
We will use RomeLimousinePlus on our next trip back to Rome. For us, there is no other choice!!

See more reviews
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Perfetto!—This was the perfect way to arrive in Rome on May 6, 2013 from our Celebrity Reflection TA cruise. Many months before the cruise and after reading reviews of many limo services, we decided to book with ROME LIMOUSINE PLUS. Their rates were fair and reasonable and we booked a van for 8 people. The service was the BEST! The method of booking and payment was easy and professional. During the months prior to our cruise, Pierpaolo Palla promptly answered all our questions as they arose.

Marco, our wonderful driver and knowledgeable English-speaking "guide" met us in the port as planned in a fine Mercedes van. He handled all the luggage and we were all very comfortable as he drove us smoothly through the rain and traffic to our 4 Rome destinations.

We highly recommend this company! We were all very pleased with the prompt and extremely reliable service we received from www.romelimousineplus.com !!

THANK YOU Pierpaolo Palla and Marco!! We will definitely use your service again when we return to Rome.