“Great place for trapezia and suppli”
Review of 00100 Pizza - CLOSED

00100 Pizza
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Testaccio
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

This is a little hole in the street kind of eating place in what seemed like primarily residential area. We walked from trevi fountain to this place... Along the river.... But the food was worth it. If u in Rome, then don't miss this place

Reviewed July 4, 2013

I came here with some friends for 2 nights in a row. The place is tiny and prices are high but nonetheless we loved the trapizzinos: picchiapò (boiled beef with tomato sauce and onion), coda alla vaccinara (ox tail in tomato sauce), parmigiana, meatballs. Basically they have 6 different and rich fillings rotating each day of the week.
We didn't eat much of the pizza & suppì, but the trapizzinos are worth the visit.

1  Thank romanfoodie
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I live in Rome very close to this tiny hole-in-the wall pizza place and I can give an honest true opinion of it. Every day there are organized " food tour" groups that go round the area of Testaccio. They go to this pizza place as they obviously have some kind of deal with them. Well, it's so expensive for the area!! 2 euro for a suppli ( rice ball) which you can get for 1 euro just as good at the bar across the street. The trappezzini ( basically a pizza sandwich) are 3.5 or 6 euros!!! Outrageous for the amount you get. Go to any of the other local bakeries and get three large lives of pizza for a fraction of the price. I also found a hair in my trappezzini. Gross. Seriously, this place is hyped up for no reason at all. It's mediocre and they are charging crazy prices because its in all the guide books!!

3  Thank Lungitude
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I arrived there on Friday, 31/05/2013 at 14h20. They were closing (despite of "open 12-23h" on their website). I asked when it would be open again later that day. Answer: "We don't know." Then they just left me alone in the room and never came back. I never made such an unfriendly experience in a pizzeria. They seem to have difficulties with their staff. Avoid.

2  Thank Thomas D
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Stopped here during our food tour and had a quick bite at one of its suppli! It's soooo good! Will be back to try more!