“Don't bother. Tourist trap. Over priced.” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of 00100 Pizza - CLOSED

00100 Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Neighborhood: Testaccio
Rome, Italy
“Don't bother. Tourist trap. Over priced.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

I live in Rome very close to this tiny hole-in-the wall pizza place and I can give an honest true opinion of it. Every day there are organized " food tour" groups that go round the area of Testaccio. They go to this pizza place as they obviously have some kind of deal with them. Well, it's so expensive for the area!! 2 euro for a suppli ( rice ball) which you can get for 1 euro just as good at the bar across the street. The trappezzini ( basically a pizza sandwich) are 3.5 or 6 euros!!! Outrageous for the amount you get. Go to any of the other local bakeries and get three large lives of pizza for a fraction of the price. I also found a hair in my trappezzini. Gross. Seriously, this place is hyped up for no reason at all. It's mediocre and they are charging crazy prices because its in all the guide books!!

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank Lungitude

Ennigerloh, Germany
“Extremely unfriendly”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

I arrived there on Friday, 31/05/2013 at 14h20. They were closing (despite of "open 12-23h" on their website). I asked when it would be open again later that day. Answer: "We don't know." Then they just left me alone in the room and never came back. I never made such an unfriendly experience in a pizzeria. They seem to have difficulties with their staff. Avoid.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Thomas D
Houston, Texas
“Great little snack place - must tried its suppli!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

Stopped here during our food tour and had a quick bite at one of its suppli! It's soooo good! Will be back to try more!

Visited May 2013
Omaha, Nebraska
“Only had the rice balls but a must-eat experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013

This was a quick stop on our Eating Italy food tour. My rating is based only on the rice balls, as that is all we ate. They were amazing. Definitely worth the stop.

• Visited May 2013
New York City, New York
“5 stars for the most delicious rice ball I have ever had!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

3.5 stars for their pizza. It is different, that's for sure. I would agree with the reviewers who said the pizza didn't blow them away. We tried 3 flavors and the Greenwich was the best. (very different, with balsamic).

Now for the 5 star part. Tour guide was walking out with about 30 sliced rice balls. They looked phenomenal, so as we were leaving we had to get one.

The inside was oozing with the most delicious tomato sauce and risotto style rice. The was THE best rice ball on the planet. A MUST try! Go for the balls!!!!!!!!

• Visited April 2013