“Extremely unfriendly”
Review of 00100 Pizza - CLOSED

00100 Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Neighborhood: Testaccio
Ennigerloh, Germany
“Extremely unfriendly”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I arrived there on Friday, 31/05/2013 at 14h20. They were closing (despite of "open 12-23h" on their website). I asked when it would be open again later that day. Answer: "We don't know." Then they just left me alone in the room and never came back. I never made such an unfriendly experience in a pizzeria. They seem to have difficulties with their staff. Avoid.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Thomas D

Houston, Texas
“Great little snack place - must tried its suppli!!”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Stopped here during our food tour and had a quick bite at one of its suppli! It's soooo good! Will be back to try more!

Visited May 2013
Omaha, Nebraska
“Only had the rice balls but a must-eat experience!”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

This was a quick stop on our Eating Italy food tour. My rating is based only on the rice balls, as that is all we ate. They were amazing. Definitely worth the stop.

• Visited May 2013
New York City, New York
“5 stars for the most delicious rice ball I have ever had!”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

3.5 stars for their pizza. It is different, that's for sure. I would agree with the reviewers who said the pizza didn't blow them away. We tried 3 flavors and the Greenwich was the best. (very different, with balsamic).

Now for the 5 star part. Tour guide was walking out with about 30 sliced rice balls. They looked phenomenal, so as we were leaving we had to get one.

The inside was oozing with the most delicious tomato sauce and risotto style rice. The was THE best rice ball on the planet. A MUST try! Go for the balls!!!!!!!!

• Visited April 2013
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“Amazing street food!”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I loved it! I had the famous trapezzini of meatballs and tomato sauce. A wonderful experience in my mouth! It´s located in a nice and calm neighborhood, with great green area to sit and appreciate your meal. IHighly recommend it!

• Visited April 2013