All reviewsflights of stairsspanish stepsno elevatorgreat locationtrevi fountainheart of romepastriesmini baryour luggagestay there againwalking distancelounge areabreakfast was excellentquiet at nightvia del corsoboutique hotelhighly recommend this hotel
Reviewed June 13, 2011

We simply loved it. It s quiet< and children friendly.The staff was extremely efficient and friendly. The lounge is gorgeous, our room was very nice though the bathroom a bit small. My kids loved the lounge and the wi fi. The breakfast was good and the waiters very polite and friendly. The reception area is attended 24/7 and again, extremely efficient. They can organise almost everything: car with driver (good prices), taxi service...
We had everything we wished for. I would definetely recommend it The location is the best you can find in Rome (I lived in rome for 10 years, believe me I know what I am talking about. H.H. from UK

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank hennya_hafsi
Residenza_Frattina, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Residenza Frattina, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2011

Dear Guest,
thank your for sharing your beatiful experience with us!
We are very glad to have you made spend a pleasant vacation in Rome and to have satisfied all the expectations of your family. We strongly hope that you will be our guests again in the future.
We wish you all the best!

Fabrizio Rossi
Customer Care Specialist

Reviewed June 8, 2011

My advise is to make sure your air conditioner works. Ours started leaking on top of the TV below it while continuing to work but they had it fixed in 48 hours.

Shower had no room to lean over to be able to wash your feet. Toilet was in a cramped space between the wall and the shower stall. For someone who is 6 feet tall and 200lbs it was a tight space. But that's Europe.

The hotel staf was excellent and extremely helpful. Their bar featured a split bottle of 2009 Chianti for 6 Euros and a 750ml bottle of Merlot for 10 Euros that you could drink in the lobby or in your room.

Breakfast included in the rate was very adequate w prosciutto, ham, cheese breads, fruit salad and cappuccino, coffee, tea or hot chocolate.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Residenza_Frattina, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Residenza Frattina, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2011

Dear Guest,

thank you very much for sharing your experience with us! We are very pleased to read your positive review and know that you appreciated our location and services!

We would like to remind you that the front desk is always at the guests' disposal and if they are not confortable in his/her room for any kind of problem, such us the space, we are glad to show a better accomodation -when it is possible-.

We really hope to host you again!
You will be welcome, come back soon :)

Reviewed May 28, 2011

Central to all major tourist sites. Helpful and friendly staff. Lovely breakfast and afternoon tea all included. Room was very small for 3 of us to share but had air conditioning so that helped. Ask for a room away from main reception as that can be nosier though we didn't mind too much as we were only there for three nights.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

on behalf of our staff, I would like to thank you for sharing your experience with the other travellers.
We are really glad that you spent a good holiday with us and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed May 2, 2011

Ideal location. Lovely breakfast and very friendly staff. Pretty rooms and very good pillows and bed linen!

Room Tip: Very noisy in the morning in rooms 31, 32, 33, 39
  • Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Residenza_Frattina, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Residenza Frattina, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2011

Dear Guest,

I have just read your review and I am very pleased that you spent a good holiday with us!
I'm very glad that you appreciated the location and our services and, on behalf of our staff, I would like to thank you for your positive comment.

Concerning the noise, I would like to consider that the rooms mentioned overlook the main street, via Frattina, but we have also rooms that overlook the courtyard and are quieter. Anyway, we are always at the guests' disposal and if a guest is not confortable in his/her room we are pleased to show a better accomodation.

We hope to host you again!

Reviewed February 12, 2011

Stumbled on this hotel when looking for hotels offering wi-fi. Very pleased with the overall service and standard. Yes Walls are paper thin and if you like late lie-ins noise might be a problem however this was not a problem for me. I actually enjoyed waking up to the sound of breakfast being prepared and the aroma of good coffee. Location is excellent within walking distance to all important sites. Rooms are equipped with a small free minibar which is rather useful. Slippers and bathrobes are given and although bathrooms are a bit small they are new and everything works perfectly. Breakfast is also excellent. Will def stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2011
Residenza_Frattina, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Residenza Frattina, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2011

Dear Guest,

I have just read your review about your stay with us and I am very glad that you spent a good holiday here and appreciated our hotel!!
On behalf of our staff, I would like to thank you for your positive comment about our sevices; it is always a pleasure to come up to guests' expectations and from your words I believe that we made it :-)

We really hope to host you soon!

Best Regards,