2,461 results
All reviews golf resort stayed in building an airport hotel visit rome pastries slippers
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel is located about 15 mins drive from the airport. The room is big and comfortable. I didn’t like the shower cubicle. Somehow, the glass door doesn’t stop water from dripping onto the bathroom floor. After every shower, the bathroom will be all wet and slippery. The hotel is about 40mins drive from town and a shuttle bus takes you to town. You have to pay 5euro for the ride though.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 4, 2019

My wife, seven year old daughter and I stayed at this hotel for one night in April 2019. In our opinion, this hotel should be compared to other airport hotels. For an airport hotel, it was a good stay.

Our room was designed in an odd way with three rooms but we were appreciative of the upgrade. The restaurant for dinner was very overpriced. After looking at the menu, we walked 15 minutes to a nearby mall to eat at a huge pizzeria. The cost of the meal with $30 for three people. There are other restaurants and an ice cream shop.

We had a rental car and parking was free and easy. The hotel is only about ten minutes from the airport.

The staff was friendly and helpful.

We would stay here again if we need to be close to the airport. As an airport hotel, it is clean and well organized.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 3, 2019 via mobile

I have been visiting this hotel often and totally loved the experience.
A special thank you to staff -Isabella for making my stay comfortable. She is friendly..makes us feel at home. Great hospitality extended by her. I highly recommend this property for various reasons and best being served by Isabella.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 30, 2019 via mobile

Ocasionally I come to visit Rome and I stay in this hotel. Service and hotel is good, but the most important staff who are engaging and always helpful and in a great mood. Special thanks to Isabella who is always making our mornings special with smile and charm, also to Marco, Khrystina and others, great job! Wish you all the best.

Arturas

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 30, 2019 via mobile

Room was clean and spacious. Staff from the reception to the restaurant were very friendly, especially Isabella. I met her in the breakfast room. Very energetic, helpful and cheerful person. Always came to ask for our comfort and needs. Other staff also great. Food kept refilled. Comfy room and nice staff. Very recommended.

Trip type: Traveled solo