A very ambitious hotel (at least in the past) on the outskirts of Rome, however, the age of the whole facility is quite visible. Large, bright rooms. The room has almost everything you need - a safe, mini-bar, air conditioning, shower ameninties. However, there is no kettle in the hotel as it was "illegal for use" (corresponding sticker is put on the door and the sign on the working desk). Superior room offers a spacious bathroom, shower stall in addition there is also a bath tub.
The hall for breakfast - a light, cozy, looks like the atmospheric restaurant! Catering for breakfast is also of a good quality.
Connection to the city is arranged by a special shuttle bus managed by a third party company. Runs at certain times and for 5 euro per person take you directly to the centre (Capitol Hill). Returning back to the hotel is included in the trip price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern three-story hotel emphasizing golf with its own 18-hole (par-72) & 9-hole course (par 34) courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Sheraton Parco de' Medici Rome Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Golf Parco De` Medici Hotel And Resort
- Sheraton Golf Parco De` Medici Hotel Rome
- Sheraton Hotel Parco De Medici
- Sheraton Golf Parco Medici Hotel
- Sheraton Rome
- Rome Sheraton