Elena Kihlman Designer Concept Store

from $81.68
from $229.30
from $171.97
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

I stumbled upon this shop by luck, we stayed at a great Airbnb on the same street. I LOVE my new purse and wish I would have bought more of her products! The staff wonderful and highly recommend. I wonder if the owner can recommend the best way to clean my purse? I've gotten a few liquid stains on the orange leather :(.

Date of experience: April 2017
Elena K, Proprietario at Elena Kihlman Designer Concept Store, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2019

Hello, I'm glad you were happy with the visit to our store. I'm sorry I did not answer before. If you still have problems with the stains on the bag send me a photo on mail

Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

Both Elena & her husband were very attentive, explaining in great detail each of the items handmade by both her and other artists, mainly from Europe and the Scandinavian countries. Wonderful small shop with just enough to entice you to go home with many beautiful and useful pieces of art or for use for dining, decoration, or just to add beauty to your home.

Date of experience: October 2017
ElenaKihlman, Proprietario at Elena Kihlman Designer Concept Store, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2017

Dear Bret,
Thank you very much for your review. Welcome to us again.
Have a good day.
Elena&Renato

Reviewed November 11, 2015

Like other reviewers, I loved this store and it was the type of store I was hoping to find in Rome. With handmade products of exceptional design and Elena so friendly and
enthusiasticly sharing her techniques and curated pieces from other designers, it makes for an enjoyable visit. Wish there were more stores like this in the Monti neighbourhood.

Date of experience: October 2015
ElenaKihlman, Proprietario at Elena Kihlman Designer Concept Store, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2015

Ciao,
Thank you very much for you feedback. Really a pleasure to hear the nice words of people who had come to us. All my best. Elena

Reviewed September 18, 2015 via mobile

My husband, daughter and I were on our last leg of our trip. We stayed just near via Urbana, and hadn't really bought much during our 5 week travels. When we stumbled across Elena's gorgeous shop, we thought all our Christmas's had come had at once . The quality, workmanship, attention to details, design and innovation of Elena's work and the other other artists represented , blew us away. The shop, actually it's a more like an interactive art gallery, is gorgeous, the work is incredible and Elena is an amazing artisan and designer!! We went back again and again, purchasing Elena's beautiful designs. We would have gladly filled our suitcases with all that was there.
I look forward to traveling to Rome from Australia, just so I can buy some more......
Lucky for me, I can purchase Elena's rare treasures online

Date of experience: September 2015
3  Thank Antkirstsari
Reviewed November 27, 2014

Great shop in the centre of Rome with friendly and familiar welcoming from the designer/ owners. All of Elena's hand made creations are so beautiful and unique, especially all handbags. Here you can also find many gift ideas and products in typical Northern Europe style (great shop to find Christmas presents in). I really recommend everyone who travels to Rome to visit this design shop in Monti:)

Date of experience: November 2014