“Great Gelato”

Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Trevi
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Hi, I spend three days in Rome with my wife and every day we pass have Gelato at Gelateria Valentino
The owner is very very nice gentleman and very welcome on top the best gelato we have. I advice everyone
Visit Rome to pass by and try the Gelato, specially Coco nut flavor too yummy . Regards dani and dina

1  Thank Dani M
valentino q, Proprietario at Gelateria Valentino, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Thank you so much.nice to hear from you and we look forward to see you again.valentino

There are newer reviews for Gelateria Valentino

Reviewed March 4, 2013

I read the reviews on tripadvisor and assisted me and partner had to go! The Gelato is amazing and €4.50 for 3 scoops which i didn't think was too bad. The taste is so good i had to go back 2 more times in the 4 days we were there!

valentino q, Proprietario at Gelateria Valentino, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Thank you so much and we hope to see you again.valentino

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Great find for delicious ice-cream mixed with chocolate. Not expensive, the ones which everyone could give a try. There are many great choices but we loved ice-cream mixed with chocolate. Try it!

1  Thank Kplusplus188

Thank you so much and we look forward to see you soon again.valentino

Reviewed March 4, 2013

We decided to try this as it was close to where we had eaten lunch and was also well recommended on trip advisor.Well again the people arnt wrong with this place.It is heaven in a cup as far as gelato goes, and I only wish I had gotten a bigger tub to try more flavours.The Service from the actual owner and possibly his wife was superb.

7  Thank mynewlifeistravel

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Went in at the end of a long day to warm up with a hot chocolate. Unfortunately the hot chocolate wouldn't be ready for 40 minutes as they were making a new lot, fresh, so we decided to try the ice cream. The owner let me try a few flavours so I could choose what I wanted and it was the best ice cream I have ever tasted. We said we would be back the next day and we did go back the next night. I had a hot chocolate which literally tasted like pure melted chocolate. Was lovely and my husband had one too as well as another ice cream!! We sat on the bench inside the shop and talked to the owner and one of his staff. Such a lovely, friendly shop with amazing gelato. Definitely reccomend.

3  Thank KJupe
valentino q, Proprietario at Gelateria Valentino, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Thank you so much and we hope to see you soon again,you are always welcome to us.valentino