Hotel Dorica
$409
$381
Autograph
  • Pool
All reviewstermini stationwithin walking distancevia nazionalepastriestrevi fountainstayed here for nightsmain attractionsvisit to romeon foothotel is situatedbreakfast was includedcentre of romefloriancappuccinovaticanmattresssites
Reviewed January 29, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed our stay in Dorica for their friendly atmosphere, excellent location, super clean rooms, and smiling staff. I would definitely stay there again when visiting Rome. It's walking distance from all attractions, and the subway is 2 or 3 minutes away. I highly recommend this hotel with no restriction, and we thank the staff for the nice time they gave us.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Rasha S
Dorica, Direttore at Hotel Dorica, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Dear Customer, we thank you for choosing Hotel Dorica of Rome, and for writing your impression about our service. We like and we want let the people feel as they should stay at home with our family atmophere.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

We stayed here for two nights before a cruise. The location was great, and everyone was very helpful and friendly. The room ( a double) was roomy, clean and had a nice view overlooking the piazza. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Dorica, Direttore at Hotel Dorica, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2013

Reviewed January 8, 2013

First, I want to tell thanks to the staff of Hotel Dorica great service and hospitality.
The staff called out to us in the friendliness of the every morning and made delicious cappuccino.
I think that is the most delicious cappuccino in my drank tour of Italy.
When we had trouble forget to shop the goods which my daughter bought, Mr. Marco is making a call to the shop, who to negotiate to keep the goods.
I was really helpful.

So, I will introduce about the hotel.
Location is about 7minutes walking down the wide streets from Termini Station.
It is facing the north side of the plaza, there was a bar on the corner.
We went from the airport to the hotel with the taxi, but it was dropped off opposite to the plaza and must search for the hotel.
I think if you request a taxi service to the hotel, and arrived to the front of the hotel definitely.
I think that it is the same fee.
Although I think it was written with the € 40 flat rate is a travel guide, and its price has gone up.
The reception is on the second floor, you can go up in an elevator.
Twin bedroom room is clean and has a wide enough at about 15 square meters approximately.
There is a digital safe.
Wifi is free of charge.
The bathroom had an as requested bathtub ,but the temperature of the hot water was not constant.
I recommend that you use the time you will adjust.
There are a dryer and a shampoo and rinse.
There is not a refrigerator.
During our the first time Italian traveling, it had be extremely kind from the people in Rome.
I want to travel again to Italy.
Then, it thinks that it wants to stay at absolute Hotel Dorica.
Thank you in Mr. Maruko and everyone else, really delightful traveling.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank キャロン
Dorica, Direttore at Hotel Dorica, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Dear Customer, we thank you for choosing Hotel Dorica of Rome, and for writing your impression about our service. Our family working environment try to offer a good service and all the staff take care about the Guest with enthusiastic respect.

Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for six nights over the New Year. Really easy to get to from the train station. It is in a great location with all the major sights within walking distance. Easy access to the Metro for a train ride to the Vatican. The room was clean and comfortable and the shower was great. We were on the first floor so just a few stairs but there is a lift. It was a little noisy but it didn't stop us getting a good nights sleep.
The staff are really friendly and speak good English. They suggested local restaurants and help with giving us a map! Breakfast is good for an Italian hotel and the coffee is excellent of course. All in all a great place and we would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Dktoo
Dorica, Direttore at Hotel Dorica, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2013

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Me and my girlfriend stayed here in November for my birthday. We loved every minute of our stay. The hotel is in a great location within walking distance of all the major sights of the city. The hotel staff were amazingly friendly and attentive, any questions or problems were happily dealt with. The rooms were cleaned daily and refreshed with toiletries. The breakfast was very nice albeit with few different things to choose from but the staff are very welcoming and wait on you while you eat. I would recommend this hotel to all kinds of travelling parties.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gary N
Dorica, Direttore at Hotel Dorica, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2013