“great and unique non-dairy options”
Review of Gelateria Vice

Gelateria Vice
Ranked #409 of 803 Dessert in Rome
Cuisines: Street Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Outstanding tropical fruit and forest fruit ice creams; the tangerine and strawberry were also very good.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

I got lost in countless reviews of 'best gelato in Rome'. I cannot say what best is because I have not tried them all ;) But, Vice has excellent gelato. I had just one flavour, pistachio, a small cone, on my way from Trastevere at Corso Vittorio Emanuele II. It was heavenly. The cordial guy in the shop topped me extra with a smile. The pistachio at Vice’s is light gray and greenish in colour, just as it should be if ingredients are natural - not like other stuff all vivid green from additives. I did not have time to go back and try other flavours. Next time, I will do it for sure. Perhaps you would try in the meantime?

Reviewed September 27, 2012

We ate at a ton of gelaterias in Rome, mostly places recommended on Trip Advisor or other sites as "the best" . One evening, we were waiting at a bus stop, tired and hot and noticed Vice - right by the bus stop. I hadn't heard of it, but it looked like a place that was committed to using very high quality ingredients. This appealed to me. We went in and the staff was very solicitous, offering us tastes of everything. The ice cream was delicious, and though it's hard to commit to a favorite, I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

After a lot of research we managed to find best ice cream in Rome. There are other good gelateria's but at Vice the fruit flavours taste like the fruit has just been picked and there are some original and surprisingly tasty combinations like watermelon/basil. Brilliant. We frequented the new saloon at Corso Vittorio Emanuele II.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

the best italian gelato i had ever , the first thing my roman friends did when i arrived to rome they took me to this shop to eat "gelato". woooow that was the best welcome in italy :D