Very Large, extra clean apartment, comfortable bed, good working internet short 10 minute walk to Vatican, restaurants and market close by, nice kitchen and patio, the staff are very helpful, it is located in a nice neighborhood, you can hear train in day but I didn't notice at night, would diffinately recommend for families, nice for parents to have a little space from kids and vice versa, we had the private car service offered from airport which was nice they were waiting there with sign at luggage area, only problem was is, are plane was 45 minutes late, the driver was yelling and talking on the phone all the way to the hotel, I don't know if he was mad at us but he sure seemed mad was a little uncomfortable, maybe just getting a taxi when we got in might have been better since sometimes planes do run late due to bad weather the drive back to airport was very nice with a nice driver and a nice mercedes sedan. Would stay at Aurelia residence when we return thank you for a great stay, Paula at the front desk was the best and helped me with a restuarant reservation, which was much appreciated everything was perfect, Love Rome and its people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Aurelia Residence San Pietro can be your home in Rome, with its 25 apartments with three different sizes is the ideal place for families but also for couples who like to have space, either for leisure and for business. In not more than 8 minutes walking you will be in Saint Peter's Basilica and Square, one of the most important attractions of the Eternal City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aurelia Residence San Pietro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aurelia Residence San Pietro Hotel Rome
- Aurelia Residence San Pietro Rome