We went to Rome for my parents 50th wedding anniversary. There were 19 of us! We rented three 2 bedroom/two bathroom apartments at the Aurelia Residence. It was perfect for us! The apartments are spacious and clean. Each day the rooms were cleaned and towels were replaced. The gorgeous rooftop terrace breakfast had a variety of foods and was a good buffet with a very gracious staff. In the evenings we met on the rooftop terrace for wine or to play games. It is closer to the Vatican and a little further from the center but still walkable to most sites. We could not have asked for a more perfect place for our family group. Be sure to go to Goose restaurant which is close by. Special thanks to Raffaelle and Paula for all your help.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Aurelia Residence San Pietro can be your home in Rome, with its 25 apartments with three different sizes is the ideal place for families but also for couples who like to have space, either for leisure and for business. In not more than 8 minutes walking you will be in Saint Peter's Basilica and Square, one of the most important attractions of the Eternal City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Aurelia Residence San Pietro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aurelia Residence San Pietro Hotel Rome
- Aurelia Residence San Pietro Rome