We choose the Auerlia Residence because of its excellent reviews which proved to be well founded. The apartment was located in a lovely area in the Vatican City area with a 10 minute walk to St Peters square and a further 20 to 30 minute walk to the attractions such as the Collosseum, Trevi Fountain and the Spanish Steps to name but a few. The apartment was more than a hotel room due to its spacious lounge and kitchen area. The Aurelia Residence staff were very helpful and provided invaluable advice to us as first time visitors to Rome and novice navigators of the city. We would like to give a big thank you to Raffaele, Simone and Paula who provided a first class service which helped to make our 4 day stay in Rome an amazing experience.
We are planning a return trip next year and will definitely be choosing Aurelia Residence again. We hope next time to take advantage of breakfast on the Roof Top Terrace which we were not able to do due to the chilly March weather.
Thank you once again the Aurelia Residence Staff.
See you all again next year.
Gary & Denise Porter
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Aurelia Residence San Pietro can be your home in Rome, with its 25 apartments with three different sizes is the ideal place for families but also for couples who like to have space, either for leisure and for business. In not more than 8 minutes walking you will be in Saint Peter's Basilica and Square, one of the most important attractions of the Eternal City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Aurelia Residence San Pietro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aurelia Residence San Pietro Hotel Rome
- Aurelia Residence San Pietro Rome