We stayed here for 6 nights in August - Rafaelle & Ferdinand both welcomed us as if they had known us for years! We were given a comprehensive rundown on how to travel around the city, and which buses to catch and where they went and some very good local knowledge. The apartment is very big - especially by European hotel standards. The beds are very comfortable and the bathrooms are modern and clean -and the service here is great. Breakfast on the rooftop terrace was great. Easy walk to St.Peters and bus stops and trains stations - we walked to the city centre in about 30-40 minutes. Don't miss Trastavere at night (easy 20 minute walk along the Tiber)- great eateries, bars, markets, and atmosphere. We would make this a place to stay again on our next trip to Rome
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Aurelia Residence San Pietro can be your home in Rome, with its 25 apartments with three different sizes is the ideal place for families but also for couples who like to have space, either for leisure and for business. In not more than 8 minutes walking you will be in Saint Peter's Basilica and Square, one of the most important attractions of the Eternal City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotel.de, HRS and Booking.com so you can book your Aurelia Residence San Pietro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aurelia Residence San Pietro Hotel Rome
- Aurelia Residence San Pietro Rome