“nice little out of the way place for a quiet meal”

Grazie a Dio e Venerdi
Reserve with
Grazie a Dio e Venerdi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #682 of 12,594 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian, Brew Pub
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Monti
Reviewed September 22, 2013

My son & I stumbled upon Grazie Dio e Venerdi and were very happy with our choice! We each ordered a personal pizza to share. Loved the Arugula, bresaola & cheese!! small little place, good service and good prices.

1  Thank karin3434
There are newer reviews for Grazie a Dio e Venerdi

Reviewed September 21, 2013

My brother and I stumbled upon Grazie a Dio e Venerdi last night.
We were welcomed by a friendly waitress who made us feel very welcome. We each had a pizza (which we struggled to finish) and a drink (Whiskey & Corona). The best pizza we have ever eaten!! Also the service from Fabrizio (owner) and his staff was superb. We were also treated to a to die for dessert and limoncello.
Will be back for more before leaving Rome!

1  Thank ChunkyBird
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful little place! And it only helps that it's right next door to where we are staying! We didn't have a reservation but they sat us anyway with the explanation they had a reservation coming in later for that table...most of the tables in there were open until we left...I work in restaurants and I don't agree with that but it's not my restaurant so...the food was delish and I would still love to try it again!

1  Thank Sammirae59
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I loved this place which seemed to be hidden away and took us a while to find. Going on previous review we had a certain expectation. We were not let down. Great atmosphere and the food was great and all at a reasonable price. Staff were brilliant. I just wish we had been in rome for longer so we could go back again.

1  Thank freckles22Uk
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

We ate here for our first night in Rome and it was our favourite meal. Lasagne was lovely as was my friend's ravioli. Lovely atmosphere, my only regret is that we didn't go again!

1  Thank Kattermole