NH Collection Roma Vittorio Veneto
$218
$179
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
Hotel Nord Nuova Roma(Rome)(Great Value!)
$186
$357
$336
Cancelon
2,067 results
All reviewsvilla borghesespanish stepsmodern hotelbusiness tripminute walkborghese gallerybreakfast buffetspecial thankscoffee machinenice roomvisit to romewalking distancereception desktrevi fountainconvenient locationmetro stationpastries
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Stayed in this hotel for the first time in Rome. Initially you get a little scared as the location is close to a tunnel, but when you realizae where you are you see that you can reach Via Veneto in one minute and can have a beautiful walk in the park. Service is good, but ask for a nice room, otherwise you will get a small one.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ricardo M
Ernesto M, Direttore at NH Collection Roma Vittorio Veneto, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Dear Ricardo,

Thank you for sharing your experience about the stay at NH Vittorio Veneto.

I am gald to see that you had the chance to appreciate the atmosphere, but also the unique hotel location.
I wish to suggest you for a future stay our program "UP TO YOU"; that allows you to have a room upgrade for a small fee.

We look forward to welcoming you back to NH Vittorio Veneto.
Warm regards

Reviewed October 16, 2013

The quality of service was splendid. Rooms were clene and staff at the hotel were friendly regardless of language differences. Hotel is located close to social amenities and historical sites.Location is superb.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Ernesto M, Direttore at NH Collection Roma Vittorio Veneto, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for this lovely review.

I am really gald that you loved your accomodation and the service received.

I look forward to welcoming you back to NH Vittorio Veneto, warm regards

Reviewed September 20, 2013

We booked this hotel out of desperation trying to escape from a moldy 3Star hotel (stay away from Residenza Domiziano!!!) booked only based on TA reviews. NH Vittorio Veneto is perfectly clean, full of luxurious item, definitely exceeding its 4 star rating! The breakfast is ample and awesome. The rooms are perfectly clean and the AC is working perfectly too! The staff is helpful and knowledgeable. Totally enjoyed our two night stay! Will come back only to this hotel!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Ernesto M, Direttore at NH Collection Roma Vittorio Veneto, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing the review about your stay at NH Vittorio Veneto.
I am glad to see that you had the chance to appreciate our cleanliness, style and high standard
of NH Hotels.

We look forward to welcoming you back to NH Vittorio Veneto.
Warm regards

Hotel Manager

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Insight tour chose this hotel and we flew in a day early. The reception staff knew our names before we spoke to them. What a service! They had a convention that day by the Rotary on Youth Exchange Program so the restaurant close. We talked to the restaurant manager because we were hungry and tired from the flight. He was really accommodating, asked us to order from the room service menu and delivered to our room without room service charge. They made adjustment to their dishes for my gluten free needs. We really appreciated it. The hotel is next to the Villa Borghese Park. You just walk out the hotel, turn right and walk straight. The park is on the right. We didn't know that we must get reservation in order to get into the gallery so had to be next time but it was nice to walk the park. The Spanish steps were close by. We booked a dinner at Ad Hoc Restaurant, thanks to TripAdvisors review. We booked ahead of time (a must) and we loved the food and the staff. We told them it was our 38th anniversary and they even gave us a bottle of champagne as gift at the end. The restaurant was easy to get to via downhill walking but reading the map of the area was a different story. We just asked shop owners for directions. Oh, water in Italy is drinkable but if you need to buy water and snacks, there is a supermarket Carrefour close by. It is located next to Harry's Bar. Just walk the underground walk way next to the bar all the way to the end and the supermarket is there. The room is a bit small but in Europe, it is common. If I go back to Rome, I will definitely stay at this hotel again!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with park view. We asked but we didn't get because the hotel was fully booked. When you arrive the hotel, you need to walk a flight of steps into a terrace area that has a elevator. Press H to get to reception and you don't have to hall all your luggage through a set of steep stairs.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank alang-alang
Ernesto M, Direttore at NH Collection Roma Vittorio Veneto, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Dear Guest

First and foremost, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the trust you have placed in Nh Hotel and for taking time in letting us know your opinions.

In such delicate situation we require from our Staff complete helpfulness, courtesy and assistance. In our Restaurant we prepare your food with love and passion.

I hope to see you again in Rome, best regards

Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

I really love this modern simple hotel which give me the relaxing feeling during my stay. I took Room no 705 Park view, this is ain't luxury hotel, but the simple modern all glass window room with balcony was a great comfortable room, I speed more time in that room than any other hotel i stayed in enjoying the beautiful scenery. The bed was perfect, the bathroom was clean. Another thing that I like, is there were no black suite door man saying hello [aka where is my tip??] every time I go in or out the hotel comparing to many classic hotel u find in rome. Location is perfect and another tip that there is an excellent resturant called ilpomodorino across the street behind that wall. Highly recommend for ppl like simplicity. Haven't try their room service, but try their breakfast which wasn't that bad but I went out of the hotel for my breakfast. Hope u find what I wrote helpful :)) thanks for reading :))

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank grvforce

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing NH Vittorio Veneto for your stay in Rome and for writing your comments .
It's a pleasure for us to see your appreciation to our room and cleanliness.

We hope that in the future you can enjoy our ANTI OX breakfast.
I hope to have you soon as our guest, your hideaway waiting for you.

Kindest regards