$157
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $185/night.

$209
Hotel Raffaello(Rome)(Great Value!)
$86
$81
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

$188
$118
Hotel Adriano(Rome)
$160
$94
Hotel Colosseum(Rome)(Great Value!)
$103
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

$264
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $352/night.

$176
$160
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $204/night.

Hotel Artemide(Rome)
$211
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $361/night.

Barocco Hotel(Rome)
$249
$243
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $294/night.

1,297 results
All reviewstrevi fountainspanish stepsgreat locationwithin walking distancefront desk stafftaxi standjunior suiteliterally around the cornerthe hotel staffyogurthotel restaurantvia del corsowalked everywherecentral locationcomfortable roomsside streetbuffet breakfast
Reviewed April 7, 2012

While traveling with another couple, my husband and I spent 3 nights at this hotel. Our rooms were adjoining, overlooking the street. Not a great view but only ideally suited for touring the city on foot. Bathroom included a bidet and a shower/bathtub (although very small). The king sized bed was very comfortable and room was large enough that we didn't feel crowded. The style was modern, furnishings were well kept and the room was very clean. We bought wine and snacks at a near by deli and enjoyed them up on the roof top terrace one evening. Would definitely consider staying here again.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 29, 2012

We just spent five nights at the Hotel Delle Nazioni and were very pleased with our choice. By far, the best thing about this hotel is its location. Step out the front door, look right, and you can see the side of the Trevi Fountain, mere steps away. You can get to the Spanish Steps, and two metro stations in about 10 to 15 minutes, and another 5 minutes walk will put you at the Colosseum and fora. There also appears to be a lot of great shopping a few minutes away if that's your thing.

We booked a junior suite and it was perfect for our needs. We had a small sitting room, separate bedroom, and large bathroom. The bathroom had both a tub with shower and a separate shower stall, which was a little on the small side but fine. There was a very generous vanity with double sinks, which was really great for two people getting ready to go out. There was lots of storage for clothing, as well as space to lay out stuff. The closet also had a programmable safe. I will echo other comments about the beds - the bed was definitely the hardest I have ever come across. I still have sore spots from the bed after two nights away from the hotel. I would still go back, but I might take something to make the sleeping a little more comfortable. The room was scrupulously clean when we arrived, and was kept so during our stay.

Breakfast was in a large room in the lower level, and in addition to the usual continental offerings, you could get scrambled or hard-boiled eggs and bacon. The pear yogurt was wonderful, and the food was plentiful.

Unlike some other reviewers, we found the hotel staff to be friendly, professional, and always willing to assist. I was very ill for part of the time we were in Rome, and the staff was really helpful when we needed some assistance.

I recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a comfortable, clean hotel in central Rome.

Room Tip: Corner suites are bright but noisy. Bring ear plugs if noise bothers you.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank NLKWinnipeg
Reviewed March 17, 2012

This hotel is neighbor to one of my favorite attractions in Rome, the Trevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi). I usually favor chains that I know (Marriott, Fairmont, Sofitel, Best Western, etc), but this time I went with this unknown brand and was not disappointed. (By the way, it seems that the "delle Nazioni" is also a chain, but mostly known in Italy). Added bonus: since the Trevi Fountain itself is within walking distance of the Spanish steps, that makes 2 for the price of 1. You can linger at the Trevi Fountain in early morning before the crowds, and finish your day sitting on the spanish steps after a late supper in a nearby "trattoria".
Also, there's a taxi stop about 25 meters from the hotel (on Ave. Tritone) so finding a cab is never a hassle. Also Ave. Tritone is a very passing street served by many buses. So, if you're staying long enough and can figure out the bus system, it's worth taking buses.

The rooms are small by US standards, but fairly big for Italian hotels, and huge if compared to French hotel rooms. The breakfast buffet at the hotel was enough for me (I'm always on a diet) as well as the girls (cereals and the likes), but it may seem lacking for some. They do have eggs, but that's about it in terms of "hot" items. The restaurant staff and the concierge were very friendly and helpful. But one lady at the front desk (the one with whom you settle your bill) seems like she couldn't wait to get rid of us.

Eating: The hotel has one restaurant, but it's closed between 3h30-5h30pm. We arrived around 4pm, very hungry and tired, but had to go out to eat. Unfortunately, the restaurants near the Trevi Fountain don't seem to be that great: they don't have to be to attract traffic, (Same with St. Peter's square near the Basilica). By contrast, ALL the restaurants on Piazza Navona are top-notch. So, I suggest eating in places like Piazza Navona, where the restaurants actually constitute 50% of the place's attractions, and you can still listen to some quartet performing.
The hotel doesn't offer much to families with young children. So, if you have small kids with you, I suggest you stay with the mainstream Marriott, where you'll have a pool for them. But if your intent is just to "roam through Rome" and take in everything that city offers, you will have a great stay.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank DustyFeet-MacheAnpil
Reviewed March 6, 2012

This was the third hotel my husband and I stayed in on our recent 10 day trip throughout Italy. The staff was neither helpful nor friendly. When we came down for breakfast, no one greeted us with a friendly "Bonjourno" or even bothered to smile at us. Same with the housekeeping staff we would see in the hallway. On two separate occasions, I found the staff completely unhelpful. Upon check-in, the man behind the desk gave us a map. I asked him to help me locate our hotel on the map (which he did) and the Roman forum. He had no idea what the Roman forum was. Unbelievable. A second time I asked for help, I asked for a restaurant recommendation near the Pantheon. The man behind the desk told me the name of a restaurant, but when I could not find a menu listed on their website, I asked him for another recommendation in the same area. He didn't know of any other restaurant in that area, which was only about an 8 minute walk from the hotel. On another note, our bathroom was very small, and the towels were so thin you could see through them-I wouldn't send those towels with my kids to sleep away camp.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 730LovedItaly
Reviewed February 27, 2012

Great location about 100 yards from Trevi Fountain (just around the corner so you're not bothered by the teeming crowds). Really nice rooms. First room had a very small shower. Upgraded after two days to an awesome room on 3rd floor with double sinks, large shower, huge walk-in closet. Rooms very clean and staff very accommodating. Wi-fi works great, but only available in the lobby for 5 euro/hour. When we checked out on the 8th day, I realized they had comped me for all wi-fi use -- a nice touch. Breakfast has great, varied offerings - bacon/eggs, various meats/cheeses, awesome breads, fruit, yogurt and more. All kinds of trattoria and cafes around Trevi, but they're fairly costly. Wander down to Trastevere for a host of good restaurant choices that are about half the cost. Closest metro stops are Spanish steps or Barberini, but bus drives right by the door on Largo Chigi. Public transit -- trams, buses and metro - work awesome. Navigated the entire city on public transportation for dirt cheap. I had considered the Westin, the Intercontinental and others, but was extremely pleased I selected this hotel. I suspect you'll be happy you chose it as well.

Room Tip: I told them I would be around for seven nights, and they upgraded me from a nice room to an exceptionally nice one on Floor#3. Faced the street, which was fine.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family