We went to this hotel for 3 nights at the end of August. Overall, the hotel is nice but needs to be re-furnished. The bed was really nice though: a huge king size bed :) The swimming pool is a bit small but ok. The breakfast is fine with many choices.
You can find buses quite easily (when you leave the hotel, turn left and then right, and you will find the busy road). However, do not be too impatient! Buses are quite irregular in Rome, but it's not due to the hotel... It might be easier to take a taxi rather than public transport to go to or from the airport. The price is £50.
To sum up, the hotel is fine; we enjoyed our stay but we expected something else for a 4 stars hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NH Roma Villa Carpegna is set in a quiet area, just a few kilometers away from Rome's historical center and within easy reach of the Vatican and St. Peter's Square. NH Roma Villa Carpegna offers an attractive alternative for your stay in Rome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, NHHotels and Odigeo so you can book your NH Roma Villa Carpegna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Villa Carpegna Hotel Rome
- Jolly Hotel Rome
- Jolly Hotel Carpegna
- Jolly Carpegna Villa
- Jolly Hotel Villa Carpegna