“perfect”
Review of Hotel Hiberia

Hotel Hiberia
Ranked #190 of 1,267 Hotels in Rome
Reviewed August 27, 2012

this hotel is centrally located and the staff is great. the hotel is very clean and it has a beautiful bathroom. the breakfast was very good and it just had a great vibe to it. i definately recommend this hotel especially for families!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Hotel Hiberia

Reviewed August 16, 2012

We visited 4 cities of Italy- me, my husband and 2 years old daughter.In hotel Hiberia, Rome we have met the most friendly attitude of stuff, always helpfull and smiling.Hotel is comfortable and meets it 3 star evaluation confidently.Location is perfect for Rome- all places of interests are very close, no need to take to somewere any transport, important when travelling everywere with baby roller.Inspite of dificalties with visiting memorials with small baby we have outprodused our limits with the help of the grate hotels location. Room was quite big and nice view to antic Rome. One thing was ununderstandable- shower stall without any doors.It was just shower on the floor surrounded by curtains cause it was west all the time and slimmy- quite dangerous for baby.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank stanovaya
Reviewed August 12, 2012

My friend and I stayed here for 3 nights on our first trip to Rome. It was the perfect location for getting to all the key parts of Rome, 10 minute walk from the Colosseum. The staff were extremely helpful in explaining how we could get around Rome easily. The room was nice and the safety deposit box was a bonus. Breakfast wasn't much, quite plain as expected in Rome, but enough for what you needed. Would stay there again on a return to Rome. Thank you!

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 11, 2012

I have stayed here over ten times and I always look forward to coming back. Nice boutique hotel in a great location. Friendly and helpful staff. It is very well priced for a hotel in this part of Roma. I have referred many friends who feel the same as me about their experience at the Hiberia. Try the Santa Cristina Restaurant in the alley behind the hotel. One of my favorites in Roma.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Peppi26
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Excellent location, clean room and the staff were very friendly. We went on our honeymoon in February and it was unforgettable!!! I highly recommend this hotel. Breakfast was good too. Definetely recommend hotel hiberia and would love to stay there again!!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Great hotel with the best location...we walked to everything on the tourist maps.
Rooms and shower are euro-style small but beautiful and clean.
Service was .... Well there's no words for it. I wish I could remember the gents name, but we were always greeted with a smile, drink at the bar and any help we could ask for. Upon our leaving Rome, when I got to the train station I realized I had forgotten a luggage at the hotel, containing many valuables. So stressed, with no time to go back before the train, as I was with family and couldn't wait for the next train, our friend with the hotel drove my bag to the train station and found me right at my platform. I couldn't thank him enough as I was in tears with disbelief. An experience like that is why I will stay there again and again when in Rome.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed July 20, 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed here 17th to 19th July 2012, we couldn't recommend more highly, excellent value for money and perfect location to walk anywhere!

Joseph on front desk was impeccable with his service and anything we needed to ask he was always happy to help.

Wall to Trevi fountain 15mins Spanish steps a further 10, in opposite direction from hotel the coliseum was 20-30 mins, the Vatican roughly 50 mins, but you could also easily catch the number 40 bus from just around the corner.

Rooms cleaned and towels replaced even though we only stayed two nights. Breakfast covered all standard options, croissant, eggs. Ham cheese bread fruit yogurt jams cereal sausage and bacon! Delicious.

• Stayed: July 2012