We have just spent 12 days at this hotel and must recommend the quality of this accommodation. Staff were extremely polite and helpful throughout our stay. All speak very good English. The hotel is clean and the room that we were allocated was very quiet, adequately spacious and pleasant. The location of the hotel is extremely convenient for getting the metro (all lines) and buses (terminus practically next door). A number of family restaurants in the immediate vicinity plus lots of shops in Via Cavour itself, Via Nazionale and the Terminal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1875 the Hotel Massimo d’Azeglio has provided traditional hospitality to its numerous Italian and Foreign guests. Although through the years it has been refurbished many times the hotel has maintained its “turn of the century” character. Its halls, bar and restaurant house an important collection of paintings and prints of the Italian “Risorgimento”. The wood paneled Restaurant, with its famous wine cellar, is one of the best known in the city. The Massimo d’Azeglio Restaurant and Hotel has been included amongst the historic hotels of Italy. The Massimo d'Azeglio Hotel has 185 Rooms,3 Conference Rooms, Garage, Bar & Restaurant, Air Conditioning, TV Satellite, Minibar, Free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Fastbooking, ACCOR, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bettoja Massimo D'Azeglio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bettoja Massimo d Azeglio Rome
- Bettoja Massimo d Azeglio Hotel