A very classy hotel with excellent service and very elegantly appointed. Lovely furniture and rooms, very comfortable, great choices for breakfast with nothing too much trouble. Only criticism would have to the cost of drinks in the bar. 9 euros for a small beer is expensive even with nuts and crisps. I don't mind paying higher than normal prices for such a lovely hotel but I think 9 euros is excessive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched above the Eternal City in Rome's exclusive, residential Pinciano neighborhood, Aldrovandi Villa Borgheseis a palatial retreat that feels a world apart from the crowded piazzas of the Italian capital, although within walking distance of many highlights of the Eternal City. Overlooking the gorgeous greenery of Rome's Borghese Gardens, Aldrovandi Villa Borghese takes center stage in the Eternal City's poshest neighborhood. A former convent, this grand 19th-century ivory villa is dressed in marble and dripping in chandeliers. With its new SPA by LA MER and state-of-the-art fitness suite featuring the latest equipment, the two-Michelin-star restaurant Oliver Glowig, secluded garden with outdoor pool and palm tree-lined terrace, and a private shuttle to whisk guests straight to the Spanish Steps, this urban retreat offers all the perfect luxurious amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, TravelUp, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aldrovandi Villa Borghese reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aldrovandi Villa Borghese Hotel Rome
- Aldrovandi Palace Hotel Rome
- Aldrovandi Palace Rome